OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
Assam government has opened the OBC Scholarship Assam 2020-21 online registration process for OBC students of Assam to complete their higher education. Candidates interested in OBC Merit Scholarship must read the official notification of Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme of Assam Guideline before applying online. The Eligibility criteria and complete procedure to apply online are given below.
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2020
Details of OBC Scholarship Assam
Name Of Scholarship: Post-Matric Scholarship For OBC Students Assam
Scholarship Authority: Government of India
Eligible Classes: 11th, Graduation, Post Graduation
Official Website: https://scholarships.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020
Some of the necessary eligibility criteria for the students to apply for the obc scholarship are
- The student must be Belong to the OBC category.
- The student must be a 10th OR 12th class pass.
- The annual income of the father should be below Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Scholarship should be restricted up to two boys of the same parent.
Important Documents of OBC Scholarship Assam
- Passport size photograph.
- OBC certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer.
- Income certificate.
- Last year’s Marksheet.
Amount of obc scholarship Assam
The rates under different Post-Matric Courses range between Rs. 750 per month and Rs. 260 per month for hostellers. For the day scholars, the range is Rs. 350 to Rs. 160. The scholarship also includes study tour charges of Rs. 900 per annum (subject to actual expenditure), Thesis typing, and printing charge Rs. 1000 (maximum), Book allowance for correspondence course Rs. 900 per annum and Reader charges for blind students in the range between Rs. 90 p.m. to Rs. 175 p.m.
How to Apply for OBC Scholarship Assam 2020-21
All eligible Other Backward Classes candidates who want to apply online need to visit the national scholarship portal (NSP) official website. which is below mention in the Important Links
- Section. Students can apply easily through the following steps. Scroll down, check the important link section.
- Click on the online application link.
- If you New then register first
- Login after Registering.
- Enter all asked information
- Upload all required documents and submit the online application.
- After submitting the online application form, take a printout of the final application form for future use.
Important Date of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020-21
- Starting date of online application: 20th October 2020
- Last date of online application: 31st December 2020 [Extended]
- Last date of Defective Verification: 28th December 2020
- Last date of Institute Level Verification: 31st December 2020
Important link of OBC Scholarship Assam 2020-21
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application form (Register)||Click Here|
|Application Link (Login)||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|