Namghosa Lyrics (Mukti) Apps listening devotee Song with lyrics Meaning.
Namghosa Apps Mukti is the Assamese popular apps for listening devotee song with lyrics and meaning. The all devotee song is assamese but lyrics of the all devotee song providef in three languages assamese, English and hindi. Listen all popular Song online only. Can’t Download Songs in offline. Keept Visit the Below links and Download Assamese Popular Apps Mukti.
Details of the popular assamese apps Mukti “Namghosa”
Source of the apps : Namghosa (The Namghosa Written By Mahapurush Madhavdev at sixteen Century In Assam.)
The madhavdev vaishnavite Gru of assam (india)
Details Assamese Popular Apps Mukti
Singer – Assamese popular singer BidyaSagar & Achyut Saikia.
Music : Madin
Ditection : Hiru Prashad Mahanta.
Production : Secretary Axom Satta Mahasova Delhi
Apps Designed :- Sharnagiri service pvt ltd. New delhi, Anshuman & Boluram
Namghosa Lyrics List (Mukti) Apps
The music List Of This Popular Assamese Apps Mukti :
1, Muktito Nispriho (Chabi Chandra)
2,Smarana Matroke (Dulari)
3,Prokiti Purusha (Pada Chandra)
4, Krishna Ek Deva (Lechari Chandra)
5. Jadav Jadu-Nanda (gosha chandra)
6, Krishna Raam (Naam Chandra)
Parthana List Assamese popular Song apps Mukti
1,Tumi Chitta Britti ( Parthona)
2, Brahma Aadi kori (prathana)
Borgeet Lyrics in English & Hindi list in Mukti Apps:
1. Alo Mai Toharatan ( Raag – Bhatyalee)
2. Alo Soy Dekhu (Raag Sallar)
3. Anande Gobinde Bai (Raag -Ashuwari, Tal – pori)
4. Baloke Gopale kara (Raag-Ashuwari,Tal- Pori)
5. Bhali Nache Modono Gopale (Raag-Shrigouri)
6. brindabone khele (Raag -Bolowar)
7. Bolahu Ram (Raag- Dhanshree)
8. Dekho mai (Raag- Mahur)
9. Dayar Thakura Hari
10, Gopale ki goti koile (Raag -Shree)
11. Herahu Mai (Raag Bolowar)
12. Hari Herare Bap (Raag – Basanta)
13. Kanai Kamalmukha (Rag – Dhanshree)
14. Kato Rakhe Harire
15. Mana Meri (Ragg – Dhanshree)
16. Narayan Kahe Bhokoti koru (Raag-Dhanshree)
17 Oichana Mohana ( Raag – Dindhura)
18. Pawe pori hori (RaagKetdar)
19. Udhaba Bandhu (Raag-Shree Kalyan)
Asom Sattra Mahasabha (ASM) Is the Apex Institution About 800 Satta And Neo Vashnavite Spirtual Movement Of Assam.
Sattra is a besic unit off assamese socio cultural and spiritial life of assam a state located Northeast part of India. The fundamental village life involved Around Sattra
Read our popular post:
Downlod The Apps Mukti Click Here
Namghosa is a assamese popula Book was written by mahapurush Madhavdeva (1568- 1596). Madhavdev bron 1489 in letekupukhuri, Narayanpur, A samall place in Assam.He died 1596 in koch bihar.