Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
The University Grants Commission (UGC) under MHRD has started the Ishan Uday Scholarship online registration process for the session 2021-22 for students from Assam and North East Region to complete their higher education.
Students interested in Ishan Uday Merit Scholarship will have to read the official notification of UGC Scholarship Guidelines before applying online. The eligibility criteria and complete procedure for applying online are given below
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2021-22
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22 Details
|Name Of Scholarship
||Ishan Uday special Scholarship Scheme|
||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Beneficiaries||Student From North East State|
|Name of Online Portal
||National Scholarship portal (NSP)|
||To provide scholarship|
|Region for||UGC Scholarship For Northeast (NER) Students|
|Download Merit list||
Latest Update: The students shall apply for the scholarship through online portal in the link given below
Eligibility criteria of Ishan Uday UGC scholarship
Qualifications: Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only, and have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and paramedical courses (Integrated courses included) in Universities/Colleges/Institutions recognized as under
- The student must be a permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States.
- Only first year Under-graduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Have secured admission in the first year of a general degree/ technical/ professional/ medical/ paramedical courses in a recognized College/University/Institute
- For availing scholarships under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student does not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Amount of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
Scholarship Amount: An amount of Rs.5400/- p.m. for General Degree courses and Rs. 7800/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
- INR 5,400 per month, if studying in a general degree course
- INR 7,800 per month, if studying in technical, medical, professional, paramedical courses
Note: The amount of the Ishan Uday scholarship will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode
Important Documents for Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of applying under the scheme on the Portal
- Domicile certificate of the applicant (issued by the competent authority)
- Proof of annual family income (issued by the competent authority)
- Original copy of caste certificate
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate as Age Proof
- Copy of marksheet of last examination passed
- Admission fee receipt of the course undergoing
For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded/ verified by the concerned University/ Institution/ College.
How to Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
Students who have already applied for any scholarship last year, only need to submit their marksheet of the last promotional exam /admission receipt. Eligible And Interested Students can Submit their online UGC Ishan Uday application through NSP Portal by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click “Apply Now”
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of an online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly; no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the form’s cancellation.
Important Date of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th August 2021
- Last date of Online Application : 30th November 2021
- Last date for Defective verification: 15th December 2021
- Last date for institute verification: 15th December 2021
Important Link of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application (Fresh Students)||Click Here|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|Ishan Uday Merit List ||Click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
How to Check Merit list of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21
Students who applied for Ishaan Uday Scholarship for 2020-21 will be able to check the Merit List with the help of the simple steps given below
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Ishan Uday Merit List Link
- Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, District
- Enter Captcha. The Cleared image is shown below.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- Enter The OTP that comes on your mobile.
- At last, applicants will obtain the list of Sanctioned Scholarship Schemes on the Screen.