The application for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022-23 has been accepted online since July 20, 2022. Candidates can apply online by following the link given below in the important links section.
|Name Of Scholarship||Ishan Uday special Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Beneficiaries||Student From North East State|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Region||UGC Scholarship For Northeast (NER) Students|
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th July 2022|
|Last Date||30th November 2022|
|Online Application Link||check Below|
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
The MHRD and the University Grants Commission (UGC) have started the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme online application process for the session 2022–23 for students from the North East Region. The main aim of the Ishan Uday Scholarship is to help students financially complete their higher education. On this page you will find complete information about the Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme, like the online application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, as well as last year’s merit list, etc.
Eligibility criteria of Ishan Uday UGC scholarship 2022
Students with NER domicile who have passed the Class XII or equivalent exam from a school located within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including the CBSE, ICSE, and NIOS within NER only, and who have secured admission in general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and paramedical courses (integrated courses in medicine).
Other Eligibility Criteria UGC Ishan Uday scholarship
- The student must be a permanent resident of any of the northern eastern states.
- Only first-year undergraduate students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Have secured admission in the first year of a general degree/technical/professional/medical/paramedical courses in a recognized college/university/institute
- To be eligible to avail scholarships under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student must not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Documents Required for Ishan Uday Online Application
The following documents will be uploaded at the time of applying under the scheme on the NeSP:
- A Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority.
- Proof of annual income is to be issued by the competent authority.
- For renewals, the annual progress report and continuation of studies will be required to be uploaded and verified by the concerned university/institution/college.
The amount of the UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
|Courses||Amount (per Month)|
|General Degree courses||Rs 5,400|
|Technical, Medical, Professional, Paramedical Courses||Rs 7,800|
Important Dates for the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022-23
|Starting Date of the Online Application||20th July 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||30th November 2022|
|Defective Verification||15th December 2022|
|Last Date for Institute verification||15th December 2022|
Important Link of UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022-23
|Apply Online Application||New Registration | Login|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|UGC official Website||Click Here|
|Ishan Uday Merit List [2021-22]||Click here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
The following are the application procedures for Ishan Uday Scholarship Schemes, both new and renewed. Eligible and interested students can submit their new online UGC Ishan Uday application through the NSP Portal by following the below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down and check the Important Link Section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Fresh students have to click on the option “Student Login” on the home page of the National Scholarships Portal.
- Fill up the application as per the instructions given by the system, then click on the save button.
- After saving, the student will get a “temporary ID.”
- The system will instruct the applicant to submit his/her temporary ID and date of birth to fill in subsequent details.
- Once registration is complete on the click of the submit button, a permanent registration ID is generated, which can be used for renewal and tracking the status of the application.
- After submission of an online application form, take a print out of the final application form for future use.
Students who have already applied for any scholarship last year only need to submit their marksheet of the last promotional exam/admission receipt.
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2022-23
Renewal Application For Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
Renewal: Renewal Students have to apply with their application ID and date of birth, which they registered with the previous year. Students can also use Forgot Application ID to retrieve their ID. Only those students would be able to renew who had actually gotten the scholarship payments last year from NSP.
All the applicants are advised to fill out the form correctly; no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill out only one application, as multiple applications will lead to the form’s cancellation.
Video Guide To Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
How to Check the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022 Merit List
Students who applied for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for 2021-22 will be able to check the merit list with the help of the simple steps given below.
- Scroll down and check the Important Link Section.
- Click on the Ishan Uday Merit List Link.
- Select academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state, or district.
- Enter Captcha. The cleared image is shown below.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- Enter the OTP that comes on your phone.
- Finally, applicants will obtain the list of sanctioned scholarship schemes on the screen.
Ishan Uday Merit List 2021-22: Click Here
FAQs of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022-23
What is the last date of Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022?
Ans:The deadline for submitting an online application for the Ishan Uday Scholarship is 30th November 2022
What is the amount of Ishan Uday scholarship?
Ans: Rs.5400/- per month for General Degree courses and Rs.7800/- per month for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para-medical courses)
What is the Qualification For Ishan Uday Scholarship?
Ans:Students with NER domicile who have passed the Class XII or equivalent exam from a school located within NER through any recognised Board of Education.