Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21
The University Grants Commission (UGC) under MHRD, Government of India has opened the Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020 online Registration Process for the Students of North East Region (NER) to complete their higher education.
Candidates who are interested in Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020, they have to read the official notification of Ishan Uday special Scholarship Scheme for North eastern region academic session 2020-21 before applying online. The Eligibility Criteria & Complete Process to Online Ishan Uday Application Form given below.
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21 Details
- Ishan Uday scholarship eligibility
- How to Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020?
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2020 Application Form, Eligibility
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21 Details
Name Of Scholarship: UGC Ishan Uday special Scholarship Scheme
Region for : UGC Scholarship For Northeast Students
Scholarship Amount: Rs 10,000
Qualifications: HS Passed
Ishan Uday scholarship eligibility
- Student must be permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States.
- Students must be passed Class 12 (or equivalent) in the preceding year.
- Have secured admission in the first year of a general degree/ technical/ professional/ medical/ paramedical courses in a recognized College/University/Institute
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
- Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
Benefits of Ishan Uday Scholarship:
A total of 10,000 scholarships are given every year. The scholars will receive:
- INR 5,400 per month, if studying in a general degree course
- INR 7,800 per month, if studying in a technical, medical, professional, paramedical courses
Note: The amount of the scholarship will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
Important Document’s For Apply
Following are the documents required at the time of application:
- Domicile certificate of the applicant (issued by the competent authority)
- Proof of family annual income (issued by the competent authority)
How to Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020?
Eligible And Interested Students are able to Submit their online application through NSP Portal by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Click “Apply Now”
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21 Important Dates:
- Scholarship announcement date: 30th August 2020
- Scholarship closing date: 30th October 2020
- Last date for defective verification: 15th November 2020
- Last date for institute verification: 15th November 2020
Important link For Apply Ishan Uday Scholarship 2020-21
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Visit Official Websit:||Click Here|
Applicant Also Check FAQ for more information