Income certificate Assam 2020
An income certificate is a government document that serves as proof of income earned from various sources. The certificate contains the income statement of a person or family. Apart from revenue related matters, Income certificates are used for many civil welfare schemes such as scholarships in educational institutions, LPG subsidy, etc. In this article, we will go into detail about the process of applying for Assam Income Certificate. with this article we will also mention that what is the eligibility to apply, how to download income certificate pdf and also explain the status checking method.
About Income certificate Assam 2020
|Application Portal||edistric Assam|
|Maximum Time||10 day’s|
Related Post: Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application
Eligibility Criteria of Income certificate Assam 2020
No critical criteria are mandatory for the application for an income certificate in Assam. Some standard criteria are given below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Any resident of Assam who is employed and required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
Essential documents for applying income certificate in Assam
- Scan copy of application form.
- Address proof.
- Identity proof.
- Salary slip (if employed)
- Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of the farmer).
- Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt, etc.).
How to Apply for Online Income Certificate in Assam
Applicants can submit their online application for this Income certificate in Assam by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Assam Application for Income certificate and download it
- Print this application form, and fill in your correct information.
- Scan this form and save it
Steps 2 You can Apply income certificate in two different portals. E-District Assam and Umang Mobile App. Here we provided steps to mobile users using UMANG.
- Download UMANG Mobile Apps. Direct Download Link is given below.
- If, You fast time UMANG user, then click Register.
- Enter your mobile number & Create a Password
- After successfully registered, search for e-District Assam in the UMANG app search bar.
- You will get three options, Select Apply For Certificate.
- Select Application For Income Certificate
- Click Apply Now.
Steps 3: Enter Applicant Personal Details
- Select Language of the certificate
- Applicant Title
- Applicant Name
- Mobile Number
- Pan Number (Not Mandatory)
- Email Id (Not Mandatory)
- Relative title
- Income Source
- Total Annual Income
- Click Next
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Land revenue receipt
- Salary Slip (optional)
- Any other documents (optional)
After successfully uploading all documents, tick the preview option. and check
Steps 6: After submitting, you will automatically redirect to the payment page, pay 30 rupees from any assist mode.
- Select your payment mode, debit card, UPI, whatever you have
You will get an acknowledgment after successful payment. Download it for future reference.
After completing all the above steps, you will wait for ten working days. You will get an income certificate at home by post. If you have not received it after ten working days, contact the Circle Office for more information.
Important link For Apply Income Certificate Assam
|Application for Income certificate||Click Here|
|Download UMANG Mobile App||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Income certificate||Click Here|
|Check application status||Click Here|
This article covered some critical topics related to Assam Income Certificate Online Apply, Eligibility, Status Check, Download PDF All Details Here.
At this time income certificate is very important for everyone. How to apply for income certificate, what documents are required to apply, eligibility criteria, how to check status, how to download income certificate pdf; we have discussed all the details in this article, before applying Read this article carefully.