Income certificate Assam 2020
Income Certificate Assam online Apply, Eligibility, Income Certificate Assam Status Check, Download PDF All Details Here
In this time income certificate is very important for everyone. How to apply income certificate, what documents are required to apply, eligibility criteria, how to check status, how to download income certificate pdf, we have discussed all the details in this article, so before applying Read this article carefully
About Income certificate Assam 2020
Income certificate is a government document which serves as proof of income earned from various sources. The certificate contains the income details of a person or family. Apart from revenue related matters, certificates are used for various civil welfare schemes such as scholarships in educational institutions, LPG subsidy, etc. In this article, we know in detail about the process of applying for Assam Income Certificate
|Application Portal||edistric Assam|
|Maximum Time||10 day’s|
Related Post: Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application
Income certificate Assam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
No important criteria are mandatory for the application of income certificate in Assam. Some common criteria are given below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Any resident of Assam who is employed and required to produce an income certificate for any purpose is eligible.
Important documents for applying income certificate in Assam
- Scan copy of application form.
- Address proof.
- Identity proof.
- Salary slip (if employed)
- Land revenue receipt (on verification by LM in case of farmer).
- Any Other documents (Any voter list, Gaon Burrah Certificate, Land Revenue Payment Receipt,etc.).
Income Certificate Assam Online Apply
Applicant are able to Submit their online application for this Income certificate Assam by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Assam Application for Income certificate and download it
- Print this application form, and fill in your correct information.
- Scan this from and save it
Steps 2 You can Apply income certificate in two different portals. E-District Assam and Umang Mobile App. Here we provided steps to mobile users using UMANG
- Download UMANG Mobile Apps. Direct Download Link given below.
- If, You fast time UMANG user than Click Register.
- Enter your mobile number & Create Password
- After successfully registered, search for e-District Assam in the UMANG app search bar.
- You will get three options, Select Apply For Certificate.
- Select Application For Income Certificate
- Click Apply Now
Steps 3: Enter Applicant Personal Details
- Select Language of the certificate
- Applicant Title
- Applicant Name
- Mobile Number
- Pan Number (Not Mandatory)
- Email Id (Not Mandatory)
- Relative title
- Income Source
- Total Annual Income
- Click Next
Note: All Status and certificate will be sent to your email address, So don’t blank email id section.
Steps 4: Enter your Permanent Address Details
- Adress Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Enter all asking information like State, District, Subdivision, Circle Office, Village, mouza, police station, Post office, pincode
- Click Next
Steps 5 : Upload All Mentioned Documents in pdf or image format. Only jpg, jpeg, png, pdf allowed, maximum size, below 500KB
- Address proof
- Identity Proof
- Land revenue receipt
- Salary Slip (optional)
- Any other documents (optional)
After successfully uploading all documents, tick the preview option. and check
Steps 6: After submitting, you will automatically redirect to the payment page, pay 30 rupees from any assist mode.
- Select your payment mode, debit card, UPI, whatever you have
You will get an acknowledgment after successful payment. Download it for future reference.
After successfully completing all the above steps, you will wait for 10 working days. You will get income certificate at home by post. If you have not received after 10 working days, contact the Circle Office for more information.