Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021-2022
Dibrugarh University is seeking online application for B.Ed admission in 2021, like Previous year. Dibrugarh University conducted the B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET) for every year. The candidate applying online has to appear for this B.Ed.CET examination. Only after passing this entrance examination can he be given B.Ed admission Dibrugarh University and its Affiliated Colleges/ Permitted Institutions for the session 2021-2022. So the candidates who are enrolled Bachelor of Education Programme 2021 at Dibrugarh university can apply in this online application after 20th August 2021
Overview of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
|Name of Exam||B.Ed Common Entrance Test (B.Ed CET)|
|Course Name||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Duration of Course||2 Years|
|Date of B.Ed CET||19th September, 2021|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Application Fee||Rs 700|
|Admission Helpdesk||update after official Confirmation|
Related Post: Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2021
Eligibility Criteria For Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021-22
Eligibility criteria for admission to the B. Ed Programme of Dibrugarh University shall be as follows:
1. Candidate with at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other University recognized by Dibrugarh University with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Note: A candidate securing 50% marks or more in the Honours / Major subject but less than 50 % in aggregate in all the courses / papers of the Bachelor’s degree will not be eligible for admission to B.Ed. programme, as the requirement is 50% marks in the aggregate.
2. Candidate must clear the B.Ed. Common Entrance Test conducted by Dibrugarh University for that academic session.
Relaxation: In the eligibility criteria, a relaxation of 5% in the qualifying marks shall be provided to the candidates:
- Belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC/MOBC/ PWD categories.
- Having a minimum of 5 (five) years teaching experience in a school recognized at least up to the 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam
- A candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Reservation: As per the Statutory Reservation Policy.
Candidates who have appeared in the Degree final examinations are eligible for appearing in the B. Ed CET, 2021. However, admission of such candidates shall be considered as purely provisional and they shall have to submit the Degree Qualifying documents within the stipulated time.
Applicant Fee Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission
The applicant shall have to pay the B.Ed. CET Fee of Rs. 700/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
Also Read: Dibrugarh University Exam Routine 2021
How To Apply Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
Candidates can fill the B.Ed Entrance Exam Application Form online only from the official website of the university i.e. www.dibru.ac.in . Candidates can easily apply through the simple steps given below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on B.Ed Admission Online Application Link.
- Click the “Enter” button at the top right of the page.
- Register by entering Your Full name, Username, Your Mobile No and Password. You will get an “Activation Code” in your mobile.
- Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
- Login using your Username and Password. Click “Apply Online”.
- Select the Programme type and Programme name. and Click Continue
- Fill up the form stage by stage ( Personal Details, Educational Details, Photo and Signature)
- Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available.
- After successful submission an Acknowledgment Slip with a unique transaction id will be generated. Download the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
Documents to be uploaded with the B.Ed. CET Application Form
- One coloured passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
Important Date Of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
- Starting Date Of Online Application : 23rd August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of the online Application : 5th September 2021
- Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2021 : 19th September, 2021
- Date for Declaration of the Result: Update Soon
Important Link Of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Admission 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Exam Centres of the B.Ed. CET, 2021
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
|Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh||2001|
|Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat||2002|
|KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat||2003|
|College of Teacher Education, Golaghat||2004|
|Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, North Lakhimpur||2005|
|Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji||2006|
|College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia||2007|
|College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana||2008|
|Sibsagar College of Teacher Education, Sivasagar||2009|
Syllabus of Dibrugarh University B.Ed Entrance Exam 2021
The Entrance Test shall carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following areas:
- General English: 15 Marks
- General Knowledge: 20 Marks
- Test of Reasoning: 15 Marks
- Numerical ability: 15 Marks
- Teaching Aptitude: 10 Marks
Selection Criteria for Dibrugarh University B.ED Admission 2021
Selection for admission into the B.Ed. Programme in any institution under Dibrugarh University will be based on the following:
(a) A Common Entrance Test (CET) to be conducted centrally, which will carry a maximum of 70 marks.
(b) The career performance will carry a maximum of 30 marks, on the basis of the percentage secured in the HSLC, HS, the First Degree and/or Master’s Degree Examination.
(c) 10% of the percentage of marks secured in H.S.L.C., H.S., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree Examination shall be considered as career performance in each examination.