Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment
Commissionerate of Labour Department, Assam has issued notification for the recruitment of 08 posts of Peon and Chowkidar vacancy in the office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Guwahati -16 (HQ).
Candidates who are interested in Labour Department Assam, Grade-IV Job Vacancy, they should read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post: Commissionerate of Labour Admit Card 2021
Details of Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Recruiting Department: Commissionerate Of Labour Department, Assam
Name of Posts: Peon and Chowkidar
Number Of Posts: 08 Posts
- Peon: 07 Posts [UR-02, OBC/MOBC- 01, STP-02, STH- 02]
- Chowkidar: 01 Posts (UR)
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- Per month
Official Website: jobapplicationlabourcommissioner.in
Eligibility Criteria of Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for Peon / Chowkidar Post: Minimum Class-VIII passed.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01- 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Application Fee: No Need Any Application Fee.
How to Apply Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Enter All asked information.
- Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Documents to be submitted
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Class VIII certificate for peon / chowkidar
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS Certificate. (if applicable)
Important Date of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Online Application : 5th February 2021 from 6 PM
Last Date of Application Submission: 14th February 2021
Important Links for Commissionerate Labour Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Free Job Alert||Click Here|
Mode or selection Commissionerate Labour Recruitment 2021
All candidates whose applications are accepted irrespective of post they applied for, shall have to appear in objective type written examination. Date and venue Of examination centre will be intimated in their admit card. Final selection for the post of peon and Chowkidar will be on the basis of merit
i.e. marks secured in the written test. There will be no viva-voce for all categories.
Issue of Admit Card
Admit Card will be Issued electronically only. No hard copy will be sent individually. Date for download of admit card will be published at a later date in this website.