Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment
Commissionerate Of Labour Department, Assam has issued notification for the recruitment of 36 posts of Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy in Labour Department, Assam.
Candidates who are interested in Labour Department Assam, Grade-IV Job Vacancy, they should read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post: Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment
Details of Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Recruiting Department: Commissionerate Of Labour Department, Assam
Name of Posts: Driver, Peon and Chowkidar
Number Of Posts: 36 Posts
- Driver: 07 Posts
- Peon: 21 Posts
- Chowkidar: 08 Posts
Driver: Rs. 14,000 – Rs.60,500/- + G.P. Rs.5, 200/- Per month
Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- Per month
Eligibility Criteria of Commissionerate Labour Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification for Driver Post: Class 10th Pass with must have a valid 4(FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
Educational Qualification for Peon / Chowkidar Post: Class-VIII passed.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01- 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates.
Application Fee: No Need Any Application Fee.
How to Apply Labour Department Assam Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this Commissionerate Of Labour Department Assam Recruitment by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Documents to be submitted
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Class VIII certificate for peon / chowkidar
- Class-X certificate for driver
- Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver
- Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
Important Date of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Online Application : 11th January 2021
Last Date of Application Submission: 21 January 2021
Important Links for Commissionerate Labour Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|