TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Directorate of tea tribes welfare department (TTWD) Assam, has issued a notification for the Recruitment of Driver vacant posts in the office of the Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam
Candidates who are interested in TTWD Assam Driver job vacancy, they should read the official notification of this recruitment before applying. The complete procedure to apply given below.
TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Driver
No of posts: 01 Post
Pay: PB-2: Rs.14,000-49,000/- p.m. Grade Pay Rs.5,000/- plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 45 years of age as on 31-03- 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Essential Qualification :
- Minimum HSLC Examination passed or equivalent from a Govt. recognized Board/Council.
- Must possess a valid LMV Driving License issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience.
Other Terms & Condition:
- The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange in Assam.
- Candidates must be physically fit without any disability with good eye sight.
- Candidates must have Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records and police case.
Important Documents: The application must be accompanied by the following :- Self attested copies of
- Educational Certificate/Marksheet
- Age Proof Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Driving License and Driving Experience Certificate etc.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate.
- A self addressed envelope of 11 cm x 5 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
Selection Mode of TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
Phase I: Written Test will be held to test Candidate’s Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The test will be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on.
Phase II: Against each vacancy four candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test. The short listed candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati.
How to Apply TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
The application in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette must be accompanied by the following :-
Application and Important Documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for. The envelope containing the application form should be addressed to the Director, Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam, Rupnagar, Guwahati-781032. The last date of receiving duly filled up application form is fixed on 25-01-2021 during office hours.
Important link of TTWD Assam Recruitment 2021
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|