The Tea Tribal Welfare Department of Assam (TTWD) has launched a new scholarship portal for online registration of Tea Tribal Scholarship 2022–23. The new portal is named “SIRISH Online Application Portal.” Students who want to apply for the Assam Tea Tribe scholarship can apply through this new portal. The complete process of applying with all scholarship details is given below.
The Directorate of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam invites online applications for the schemes “Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship, Simon Singh Horo, Financial Assistance for ANM/GNM/Technical Courses and Financial Assistance for Higher Studies from Students belonging to the Tea Tribes Community” for the financial year 2022-23. Students can apply for the scholarship through the online portal given below.
Highlights of Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022–23
|Name of Scholarship||Tea Tribe Scholarship|
|Launched By||Director of Tea Tribe Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Assam belonging to tea tribe community.|
|Name of Online Portal||SIRISH Online Portal|
|Starting Date of Application||4th July 2022|
|Last Date of Application||15th September 2022|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Online Application||Given Below|
List of Tea Tribe Scholarships 2022
|Name of Scholarship||Amount|
|Tea Tribe Post-Matric Scholarship||Rs 5000/- (HS), Rs 7000/- (TDC)|
|Tea Tribe Pre-Matric||Rs 3000/- (IX & X)|
|Simon Singh Horo||Rs 10000/-|
|Financial Assistance for ANM/GNM/ Technical Courses||Rs 30000|
|Financial Assistance for Higher Studies||Rs 25000-35000|
|Coaching for Higher Studies||Rs 10,000 per month|
|Grants to Women SHGs||Rs. 25,000/|
|Swahid Dayal Das Panika Swaniyojan Achoni||Rs. 25,000/|
Registration Process At Sirish Online Application Portal
To register and apply for this scholarship, you have to follow the simple steps given below:
- Scroll Down And Check Out The Important Link Section.
- Click on the online application link.
- On the webpage, enter the information.
- Click to register
- After you have successfully registered yourself, you can apply for the scholarship by login with your credentials.
Important Date of Sirish Online Application Portal
|Starting Date of online Application||4th July 2022|
|Last Date of online Application (Extended)||15th September 2022|
Important Links of Sirish online Application 2022-23
|Apply Online Application||Register | Login|
|Sirish Online Portal (Home)||Click Here|
|Forget Password||Click Here|
|Date extension Notice||Click Here|
|How to Register||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|How to apply guide.pdf||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Format For Undertaking||Click Here|
Eligible Criteria Of Tea Tribe Scholarship Assam 2022
Eligible criteria for Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship, as given below
- must be a permanent resident of Assam and have TGL or Ex-TGL Caste Certificates.
- Students pursuing studies through correspondence courses are also eligible.
- must submit an undertaking that their family income does not exceed INR 5.00 lakh per annum.
- Applicants for the Simon Sing Horo Special Post Matric Scholarship can also apply.
- All children of the same parent/guardian can apply.
Decruitment For Tea Tribe Scholarship
Students who have already applied for any scholarship last year only need to submit their marksheet of the last promotional exam/admission receipt.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate as Age Proof
- Copy of marksheet of last examination passed
- Admission fee receipt of the course undergoing
- Recommendation letter from the Principal
- Undertaking on family income as per attached format
- original copy of caste certificate
- First page of the applicant’s bank passbook
Selection Process of Tea Tribe Post Matric Scholarship
- The applications shall be verified by the respective SDWOs.
- After scrutiny, the list of eligible students is forwarded to the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam by the respective SDWOs. In case of any doubt, the candidates may also be called for physical verification.
- The Director examines and consolidates the lists submitted by all SDWOs and places it before the Chairman, State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC) for approval.
- In case an applicant’s document is found doubtful, the Director exercises the right to return the list to the concerned SDWOs for re-verification.