Tea Tribe Scholarship Assam 2021
The Tea Tribe Welfare Department of Assam (TTWD) has opened a New Scholarship portal for online registration of the Tea Tribe Scholarship 2021. The new portal is named Sirish online application. Students who want to apply for the Assam tea Tribe Pre-Matric /Post-Matric Scholarship, Simon Sing Horo Special Post Matric Scholarship, Financial Assistance for Higher Studies, Financial Assistance for ANM/GNM/ Technical Courses, Coaching for Higher Studies Scholarship can apply through this new portal. The complete process to apply along with all the scholarship details is given below.
Note: The students shall apply for the scholarship through online portal in the link given below
Related Post:Simon Singh Horo Scholarship 2021
Highlights of Tea Tribe Scholarship 2021-22
|Name of Scholarship||Tea Tribe Scholarship|
|Launched By||Director of Tea Tribe Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Assam belonging to tea tribe community.|
|Name of Online Portal||Sirish Online Portal|
|Starting Date of Application||16th September|
|Last Date of Application||31st october 2021|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 3000- Rs 35,000/-|
The Objective of Tea Tribe Post Matric Scholarship
This scholarship provides stipend to post-matric (class XI till normal graduation plus Integrated Post Graduation courses viz. BSA-MBA, BA LLB, BSW-MSW etc.) students belonging to the Tea Tribes community.
List of Tea Tribe Scholarship 2021
- Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship
- Simon Sing Horo Special Post Matric Scholarship
- Financial Assistance for Higher Studies
- Financial Assistance for ANM/GNM/ Technical Courses
- Coaching for Higher Studies
Eligible Criteria Of Tea Tribe Scholarship Assam 2021
Eligible criteria for Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Scholarship, as given below:
- Must be a permanent resident of Assam, having TGL/Ex-TGL Caste Certificates
- Must have functional bank accounts
- Students pursuing studies through correspondence courses are also eligible
- Must produce admission/fee receipt
- Must submit undertaking that their family income does not exceed INR 5.00 lakh per annum
- Applicants of Simon Sing Horo Special Post Matric Scholarship can also apply
- All children of the same parent/guardians can apply
Documents to be Submitted Tea Tribe Post Matric Scholarship
Students who have already applied for any scholarship last year, only need to submit their marksheet of the last promotional exam /admission receipt.
- Original copy of Birth Certificate/HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate as Age Proof
- Copy of marksheet of last examination passed
- Admission fee receipt of the course undergoing
- Recommendation letter from Principal
- Undertaking on family income as per attached format
- Original copy of caste certificate
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook
Related Post: Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021
Selection Process Tea Tribe Post Matric Scholarship
- The applications shall be verified by the respective SDWOs.
- After scrutiny, the list of eligible students is forwarded to the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam by respective SDWOs. In case of any doubt, the candidates may also be called for physical verification.
- The Director examines and consolidates the lists submitted by all SDWOs and places it before the Chairman, State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC) for approval.
- In case an applicant’s document is found doubtful, the Director exercises the right to return the list to the concerned SDWOs for re verification.
Registration Process At Sirish online Application Portal
To register and apply for this Scholarship you have to follow the following Simple steps given below:-
- Scroll Down And Check The Important Link Section.
- Click On Online Application Link
- On the webpage, enter the information
- Click on register
- After you have successfully register yourself you can apply for the scholarship by login with your credentials
You can Also visit the official Online Portal Sirishassam.in and apply for the scholarship scheme.
Important Date of Sirish Online Application Portal
- Starting Date of online Application: 16th September
- Last Date of online Application: 31st october 2021
Important Links of Sirish online Application 2021-22
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
How to Register
|How to apply guide.pdf||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Format For Undertaking||Click Here|
Amount of Tea Tribe Scholarship 2021
Amount of Tea Tribe Scholarship Pre-Matric Scholarship:
|Class-IX to X||Rs. 3000/- per annum|
Amount of Tea Tribe Scholarship Post-Matric Scholarship:
|Class-XI to Xll||Rs. 5000/-per annum|
|3 years Degree course||Rs. 7000/- per annum|