SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2021
The Finance Minister of Assam Government has launched SVAYEM Scheme to provide financial assistance to the youth of Assam. The Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme was announced in the Assam government budget session held on 7 February 2017, but it was implemented from 2020. Today we will learn how to avail of all the benefits of this scheme and how to apply online for this benefit. You Can also Check here SVAYEM Scheme Group wise beneficiary list.
|Last Date||7th October 2020|
Related Post: Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Details of SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2021
Name of Scheme: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme
Launched by: Government of Assam
Implemented By: Finance Department Assam
Date of Implemented: 16th September 2020
No of beneficiaries: 2 lakh
Amount: 50,000/- per youth
Application Mode: Online
Area of implementation: All districts of Assam including autonomous district councils
Eligibility Criteria of SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2021
If you want to take advantage of the SVAYEM scheme Assam , you must have the following eligibility.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state.
- The age of the applicant must be less than 40 years.
- He / She must have passed matriculation.
- The applicant should be a part of the existing Self Help Groups, Joint Liability Groups, etc., before 1 September 2020.
Benefits of SVAYEM Scheme Assam
The main benefits of this scheme are as follows.
- Rs. 50 thousand will be provided as a seed money to each individual under the renewed Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Yojana.
- While the groups with five members (Rs 50,000 per head) would be entitled for Rs 2.5 lakh, groups with 10 members would be entitled for Rs 5 lakh and so on with the maximum limit for members being 20.
- The total budget of the scheme is Rs. 1000 crore which will be given entirely from government funding. The beneficiaries would include all members of self help groups, joint liability groups and other such groups and federations that have organised themselves for entrepreneurial projects.
Main Objective of SVAYEM Govt Scheme 2021
- To generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through setting up of new ventures as well as growing existing ventures.
- To provide financial assistance to micro and small business entities engaged in the manufacturing, trading and services sector.
- To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level of traditional artisans ensuring sustainable growth.
Related Post: Sudakhya Assam Online Registration 2020
Coverage and targeted group:
- About One lakh youth of Assam will be provided suitable credit support for taking up income generating enterprises.
- The number of beneficiaries will be selected in a district in proportion to the population.
Nature of activities:
- Service Sector
- Rural Transport Service (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw)
- Shops, repairing Centres, Handicraft, Cottage Industries etc.
Negative list of activities:
- Manufacturing of intoxicant items
- Beedi, Pan Masala, Cigarette, etc.
- Sales outlet of Liquor
- Plastic bags below 40 microns
How To Apply SVAYEM Scheme Online
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their SVAYEM scheme online application by following below provided simple steps
- Scroll Down, And Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Enter All asked information,
- Upload All Required documents
- Submit Online Application.
Important web Links of SVAYEM Scheme 2021
|SVAYEM Scheme Application Form||Click Here|
|SVAYEM Scheme Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit official Website||Click Here|
How To Check Beneficiary List of SVAYEM Scheme Assam
If you or a member of your group has applied for this SVAYEM scheme, follow the steps given below to see if the members’ names are on the list.
- Visit SVAYEM official website svayem.in
- Enter your group’s username, password and capture code to login.
- beneficiary list of svayem scheme of your group will be seen after successfully login.