ST Scholarship Assam 2021
The Tribal Development Department has open ST Scholarship online registration process for the student of Assam. Online Applications are invited from ST students for “financial aid” under the scheme ST meritorious students with special financial incentives” for the year 2021-22. Candidates who are interested in the ST scholarship must read the official notification before applying. The eligibility criteria and online application process given below.
Highlights of ST Scholarship Assam 2021
|Name of Scholarship||ST Scholarship Assam|
|Launched By||welfare plain Tribes and Backward Classes|
|online Application Starting Date||16th September 2021|
|Last Date||20th November 2021|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria of ST Scholarship Assam 2021
Eligible Classes: The following categories are eligible under specified categories
- OBC Pre-Matric Scholarship: Class IX to Class X
- OBC Post-Matric Scholarship: Class 11 to Post Graduation
- Students must belong to ST community of Assam.
- Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum
- All children of the same parents/guardian are eligible
- Scheduled Tribe candidates who have passed the matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognized University or Board of Secondary Education are eligible.
- Students studying through correspondence courses are eligible.
- Employed students on leave without pay for the entire duration of a full time course are eligible for course.
- The scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship/stipend.
- Students who have received coaching in any of the pre-examination training centres with financial assistance from the Government will not be eligible
How to Apply ST scholarship Assam 2021
All eligible ST Students who want to apply online need to visit the national scholarship portal (NSP) official website. which is below mention in the Important Links Section. Students can apply easily through the following steps.
- Scroll down, check the important link section.
- Click on the online application link.
- If you New then register first
- Login after Registering.
- Enter all asked information
- Upload all required documents and submit the online application.
- After submitting the online application form, take a printout of the final application form for future use.
Key Date of ST Scholarship Assam 2021-22
- Starting date of online application:16th September 2021
- Last date of online application: 20th November 2021
- Last date of Defective Verification: 28th November 2021
- Last date of Institute Level Verification: 30th November 2021
Important link of ST Scholarship Assam 2021-22
|Download Official Notification||Pre-Matric | Post-Matric|
|Online Application form (Register)||Click Here|
|Application Link (Login)||Click Here|
|Scholarship Renewal Link||Click Here|
|Download FAQ||Click 1 | Link2|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of STP Scholarship Assam 2021
All the applications received by the Director, Welfare of Plains Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of beneficiaries under the Scheme
Grant of financial assistance under this scheme to any ST (P) Students is not a matter of right. Assistance would be extended depending on the applicant satisficing the eligibility and also keeping in view the financial allocation available for the purpose. The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof if the application is not found satisfactory. Moreover this Directorate will not be held responsible for any type of false information/ error provided by the applicant.