Table of Contents
ST Scholarship Assam 2020-21
The Department of welfare plain Tribes and Backward Classes has open ST Scholarship online registration process for the student of Assam. Applications are invited from ST (P) meritorious students for “financial aid” under the scheme “ST (P) meritorious students with special financial incentives” for the year 2020-21. Candidates who are interested in the scholarship must read the official notification before applying. The eligibility criteria and online application process given below.
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2020 Application Form, Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria of ST Scholarship 2020
- Students must belong to ST community of Assam.
- Students must have secured 80% or above in Matriculation and 75% or above in 10 + 2 examination.
- This incentive shall be awarded only to the meritorious students who have secured the prescribed percentage of marks or grades in the academic year 2020-21. No claim would be considered who have qualified the examination prior to lst January, 2020.
- There is no income criteria of Parents/ Guardians for availing this benefit.
How to Apply ST scholarship Assam 2020
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their offline application for this Scholarship, by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Download Application form.
- filled that from With their correct information
- attached with all the relevant documents and sealed envelope.
- Submit to the office of the Directorate of Welfare of Plain Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam, Rukmini Nagar, Dispur Last Gate, Satrinivash Path, Ghy-6
- Last Date : 30th september, 2020
- Notification: released: 26th October 2020
Selection Process of STP Scholarship Assam 2020:
All the applications received by the Director, Welfare of Plains Tribes & Backward Classes, Assam will be placed before the Selection Committee which will scrutinize the same and approve the list of beneficiaries under the Scheme
Grant of financial assistance under this scheme to any ST (P) Students is not a matter of right. Assistance would be extended depending on the applicant satisfoing the eligibility and also keeping in view the financial allocation available for the purpose. The Selection Committee reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason thereof if the application is not found satisfactory. Moreover this Directorate will not be held responsible for any type of false informatior/ error provided by the applicant.
Important Link of ST Scholarship 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|