SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) examination to select various government job positions at different times. Currently, SSC has published a new advertisement for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 exam, seeking online applications from the candidates. Assam Interested candidates who make Career in SSC can apply online on this page by reading the following information and official notification.
View More Post
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name Of Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2)
Name Of Post: Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators
Total No of Posts: 5000+ Posts
Type Of Exam: Computer Based Examination
Category: Assam Career SSC
- LDC/JSA: Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900 – Rs.63,200)
- PA/SA: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
- DEO: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.29,200 – Rs.92,300)
- DEO (Grade-A): Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500 – Rs.81,100)
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit: Candidate note More than 18 years and Not more than 27 years as of January 1, 2020. i.e., Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates. Check more details in the notification.
- General/ OBC: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Nil
Payment method: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Exam Center: Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Shillong(5401), Aizwal(5701),Kohima(5302), Agartala(5601)
How To Apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Eligible And Interested Candidates can submit their online application for this SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 by following simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category.
- And Submit Online Application
- After the Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2020
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has extended the last date to fill SSC CHSL 2020 application form to December 19.
- Starting date of online application: November 6, 2020
- Last date of online application: December 26, 2020 [Extended]
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 12th to April 27, 2021
Important Link of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|