|Name of the Board||AHSEC|
|Admission Name||Assam State Open School (ASOS) B-Block|
|Class Name||Class XII|
|Start Date||15th August 2022|
|Last Date||31st August 2022|
AHSEC SOS Admission 2022
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is going to receive online applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Assam State Open School (ASOS) Betterment Course under AHSEC. Candidates who have passed Class XII and are not satisfied with the marks they have secured may be able to increase their pass marks in Class XII through this SOS betterment examination.
All the details of ASOS Admission 2022 along with important date of enrolment, course, supplementary amount as well as all the details of the enrolment are available on this page. So check all the information below carefully.
ASOS Exam Form Fill Up 2022
Latest Update: It is for the information of all concerned institutions/study centers under ASOS that the portal for online form fill-up of the H.S. Level Examination B-Block, 2022 will be available from August 16th to August 31st, 2022.
New: Notification of Centre List of H S Level ASOS Examination B-Block 2022 Click Here
Related Post: Assam SOS HS Result 2022 (B-Block)
Eligibility Criteria of Assam SOS Admission 2022
- only for those students who have passed H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination with a minimum gap of 2 years from the passing of H.S.L.C. from SEBA or other recognized boards under COBSE.
- A regular class 10th passed out student may also take admission into the course but will be able to appear for the H S Level examination for certification after completion of 2 years of passing the class 10th examination.
- A maximum of 2 additional subjects are allowed for regular learners.
- T.O.C. (Transfer of credit) on a maximum of 2 subjects for unsuccessful candidates of the H.S. Exam.
- The student who opted the subject at the time of admission/registration can’t be changed or altered and they may sit in the H.S. Level Examination on the opted subject only. The candidate may not select the exam center; it will be selected by the SOS Committee.
- One chance shall be given to regular learners. But for admission in the Improvement Scheme, the learner can take a chance up to 9 times. The necessary fees for the improvement scheme are to be paid by the learner at the time of the examinations.
Fees Structure of AHSEC SOS Admission 2022
As per the official notification, the Assam State Open School Class 12th admission fee was waived by the AHSEC and all students will be able to get admissions at AHSEC recognized institutions at the below mentioned fee.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Course Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|TOC Fees||Rs. 250/- [Per Subject]|
|Addl. Fee||Rs. 300/- [Per Subject]|
|Other Board Verification Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Total fee||RS 4550|
Important Date of Assam SOS Admission 2022-23
The online form fill-up process for H.S. Level Examination, A and B-Block, 2022 will be started as per following schedule.
|Date of Form Fill-up||Block-B||Block-A|
|Starting Date||15th August 2022||15th May 2022|
|Last Date||31st August 2022||31st May 2022|
|Uploading of Bank receipt||5th September 2022||5th June 2022|
Important Link of AHSEC SOS Admission 2022
Contact the study center nearby to find out more about the SOS’s enrolment. Below are all the list of SOS Study Centre.
|Online Form Fill-up Link||Click Here|
|List of Sturdy Center||Click Here|
|ASOS Assignment||Click Here|
|ASOS Exam Program||Click Here|
|Asos Result||Click Here|
|Visit official Website||Click Here|
ASOS Admission A & B-Block, 2022
It is notified to all concerned Institution/Study Centers under Assam State Open School that the ONLINE ADMISSION/REGISTRATION of B-Block, 2021 will be opened on and from 15th March, 2022. The last date of Admission for HS Level Examination (SOS) or filling up of Online Registration form B-Block 2021-2022 and other information have been mentioned below :-
- The online process of admission and registration for the academic session B-Block, 2022–23 will be started as per the following schedule:
- The Online Portal will be open on August 15th, 2022.
- Admission/Registration will be blocked at midnight of August 31st, 2022, but it will be open for extra 5 days only to upload bank receipt.
- For details of online admission/registration, please visit our Council website: www.ahsec.assam.gov.in
- To login, user ID and password as already given by SOS through SMS to the respective ASC are to be used.
Assam State Open School Admission 2022
(b) The Principal cum Co-ordinator of an Accredited Study Center’s (ASC) is requested to allow admission only for those students who have passed the H.S.L.C. or equivalent examination from SEBA or other recognized Boards under COBSE.
(c) A regular class 10th passed out students may also take admission into the course but will be able to appear the H.S. Level Examination for certification after completion of 2 years of passing the class 10th Examination.
(d) Maximum 2 additional subjects are allowed for regular learners.
(e) T.O.C. (Transfer of credit) is allowed only on maximum 2 subjects offered by ASOS course curricula (having 33% of mark in Theory and Practical separately in case of subjects having practical) for unsuccessful candidate of H.S. Examination.
(f) The student has to appear in the opted subject in the 1st H.S. Level Examination. After that, if desired/required, student can change the subject by paying the requisite fee along with the prescribed Application Students applying for admission under Improvement Scheme may take admission only in the subjects, they have appeared earlier in the qualifying examination.
(g) For appearing under “Improvement Scheme”, candidates may re-appear in the same subject only and one chance shall be given to regular learner. But for admission in Improvement Scheme, the learner can take chance for 9 times. The necessary Fees for Improvement Scheme are to be paid by learner at the time of Examinations.
(h) The Accredited Study Centers which are permitted by AHSEC for Arts/Commerce/Arts & Commerce stream are not allowed to accept learners’ offerings for the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, as practical laboratory practices are mandatory in respect of those subjects.