AHSEC SOS Admission 2021
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is going to receive online applications from eligible Candidates for admission in Assam State Open School (ASOS) betterment Course under AHSEC. Candidates who have passed Class XII and are not satisfied with the marks they have secured may be able to increase the pass marks of Class XII through this SOS examination.
All the details of ASOS Admission 2021-22 along with important date of enrolment, course, supplementary amount as well as all the details of the enrolment are available on this page. So check all the information below carefully..
Latest Update: It is notified to all concerned Institution/Study Centers under Assam State Open School that the Online Admission /Registration of A-Block, 2021 will be opened from 18th August, 2021. The information relating to Admission/ Registration have been mentioned below
Related Post: Assam SOS HS Result 2021 (B-Block)
Overview of AHSEC SOS Admission 2021
|Name of the Board||AHSEC|
|Admission Name||Assam State Open School (ASOS) A-Block|
|Class Name||Class XII|
|Start Date||18th August 2021|
|Last Date||5th September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of Assam SOS Admission 2021-22
- Only for those students who have passed H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination with minimum gap of 2 years from the passing of H.S.L.C. from SEBA or other recognized Boards under COBSE.
- A regular class 10th passed out students may also take admission into the course but will be able to appear the H S Level examination for certification after completion of 2 years of passing the class 10th examination.
- Maximum 2 additional subjects are allowed for regular learner.
- T.O.C. (Transfer of credit) on maximum 2 subjects for unsuccessful candidate of H.S. Exam.
- The student who opted the subject at the time of Admission/Registration can’t be changed/altered and they may sit in the H.S. Level Examination on opted subject only. Candidate may not select the Exam. Centre, it will be selected by the SOS Committee.
- For Appeared under Improvement Scheme, candidate may be re-appeared in the same subject only and one chance shall be given for regular learner. But for admission in Improvement Scheme the learner can take chance for 9 times. The necessary Fees for Improvement Scheme are to be paid by the learner at the time of Examinations.
Fees Structure of AHSEC SOS Admission 2021
As per the official notification, the Assam State Open School Class 12th admission fee was applicable by the AHSEC and all students will able to get admissions at AHSEC recognize institutions at below mentioned fee.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|Course Fee||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 250/-|
|TOC Fees||Rs. 250/- [Per Subject]|
|Addl. Fee||Rs. 300/- [Per Subject]|
|Other Board Verification Fee
|Total fee||RS 4550|
Important Date of Assam SOS Admission 2021-22
- Starting date of online application: 18th August 2021
- Last date of online application: 5th September, 2021
- last date of uploading of Bank receipt: 10th September, 2021
Important Link of AHSEC SOS Admission 2021-22
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Admission Link||Click Here|
|List of Sturdy Center||Click Here|
|Visit official Website||Click Here|