Table of Contents
SEBA Online Correction
Assam Board of Secondary Education (SEBA) launched a new online improvement service portal. Now candidates will be able to rectify their wrong information, duplicate certificates and migration documents in this online portal. In this article we discuss how to correct all their incorrect certificate details online. Read the all details given below.
|Decruitment type||SEBA Related|
SEBA Online Correction Details:
Name Of Board: Assam Board Secondary Education
Name Of Portal: SEBA Online Service
Types of Service: Obtaining Duplicate and Correction in Registration Card/ Admit Card/ Marksheet and Pass Certificate
Important Documents of SEBA Online Correction
If you want to apply online for missing or correcting your document then the following documents must be prepared before applying.
- Scan Copy of police report. (in case of missing document or Scan copy of the damage document , supplying for the issue of duplicate document
- Roll No of the HSLC/AHM Examination appeared with academic year & registration no
- Details of debit/credit card or net banking for making online payment.
- Email id (if available).
- Mobile number of the applicant for any corresponding update.
- Name of the school address.
- Fee can be paid by Debit card/net banking or challan. available at the Assam co-operative apex bank Ltd. Bamunimoidam branch attached to seba building.
How To Apply SEBA Online Correction 2020
Applicant who want to apply SEBA online corrections or fresh applications can apply easily through the following process.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Click on the button “Apply Now”
- A details from will appear on the screen. All required information in the from and fill up it completely with correct Details.
- Select the service from the drop down menu, Which Documents you Apply, (like duplicate Registration card/admit card or correction of registration card/admit card/marksheet etc.)
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- Put your contact details in This Online form. The Mobile Phone number used for SMS updates. (while processing your service.)
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “proceed to payment” button.
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form For future use.
Important Note: Check carefully all the information provided by you. (SEBA not responsible any wrong information)
You can choose two available payment method. (i) “pay Now using online payment” button or choose
(A) if you select the online payment options the enter necessary details in the online payment page. Click on “pay Now” button on button right to confirm the payment.
(B) If you select “pay Later” option. The page redirected to display your generated ARN with the “download invoice” button.
Documents wise fees Details:
|Documents Types||Correction Fees||Duplication Certificate fees|
|Pass Certificate||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Marks Sheet||Rs 300||Rs 350|
|Admit Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Registration Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
How To Check Status of SEBA Online Service Application
Applicant Received their duplicate documents visiting the seba delivery counter. Or It will be send by post to the school where you studied last.
For the corrections category candidate will have to collect it personally from SEBA delivery counter after submitting the original documents.
Check Application Status : You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website. You can download the ARN invoice again by providing the ARN If required.
Important Links For SEBA Online Correction
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Online Correction Direct Links||Click Here|
|SEBA Online Correction Portal||Click Here|