SEBA Online Correction: Assam Board of Secondary Education (SEBA) launched a new online correction service portal. Now candidates will be able to rectify their wrong information, duplicate certificates and migration documents in this online portal. In this article we discuss how to correct all your wrong certificate details online. Read all the details below.
SEBA Online Correction Details
|Name Of Portal||SEBA Online Service Portal|
|Name of Board||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)|
|Types of Service||Obtaining Duplicate Certificate and Correction in Registration Card/ Admit Card/ Marksheet and Pass Certificate|
|Type of Certificate||SEBA Related|
|Maximum Time||30 Days|
Documents Required To Apply SEBA Online Correction
If you want to apply online for missing or correcting your document then the following documents must be prepared before applying.
- Scan Copy of Police Report. (In Case of Missing Document Or Scan Copy of The Damage Document , Supplying For The Issue of Duplicate Document
- Roll No of The HSLC/AHM Examination Appeared With Academic Year & Registration No
- Details Of Debit/Credit Card Or Net Banking For Making Online Payment.
- Email Id (If Available).
- Mobile Number of The Applicant For Any Corresponding Update.
- Name of The School Address.
- Fee Can Be Paid By Debit Card/Net Banking Or Challan.
Documents wise fees
|Documents Types||Correction Fees||Duplication Certificate fees|
|Pass Certificate||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Marks Sheet||Rs 300||Rs 350|
|Admit Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Registration Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
How To Apply For SEBA Online Correction?
Applicant who want to apply SEBA online corrections or Apply Duplicate Certificate for fresh applications can apply easily through the following process.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Click on the button “Apply Now”
- A details from will appear on the screen.
- All required information in the form and fill up it complete with correct Details.
- Select the service from the drop down menu, Which Documents you Apply, (like duplicate Registration card/admit card or correction of registration card/admit card/marksheet etc.)
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- Put your contact details in This Online form. The Mobile Phone number used for SMS updates. (while processing your service.)
- Proceed to make payment by clicking “proceed to payment” button.
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form For future use.
Important Links For SEBA Online Service Portal
|Online Correction Direct Links||Click Here|
|SEBA Online Correction Portal||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Read More: SEBA Online Form Fill Up 2022
FAQs of SEBA Online Correction Portal
How to check the status of application after applying seba online correction?
Ans:You can use your ARN further to check the status of your application in the website of seba online service Portal. You can download the ARN invoice again by providing the ARN If required.
Where do I get my documents after applying for SEBA online correction?
Ans; Applicant Received their duplicate documents visiting the seba delivery counter. Or It will be send by post to the school where you studied last.