Table of Contents
Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2020
The state bank of india has published a new advertisement for 8,500 apprentice post. seeking online application from eligible and interested candidates though this notification. candidates who want to apply for these Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2020 need to known the following information.
Apprentice Recruitment Details
Advertising Issuer: State Bank Of India (SBI)
Total Number of Post: 8,500 Posts
Total post For Assam: 90 Posts
Name of Post: Apprentices
Eligibility of Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Education Qualification: must have graduated from any recognized university before 31st october 2020.
Age: the age of the candidates should be between 20 to 28 years before 31st october 2020.
Examination Centers (Assam): Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur
Selection Process: Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PWD: NIL
How to Apply Sbi Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Candidate who want to apply for this will only have to submit their application through online mode. you can apply easily by following simple steps.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- click on online application link.
- fill in the Required information correctly.
- Make Payment of Application Fee (if applicable).
Important Dates of SBI Apprentices Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 20th November 2020
- Last date of online application: 10th December 2020
- Online Exam Admit Card: December 2020
- Date of Online Exam: January 2021
Important Link of SBI Apprentices Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp