Sadiya College Online Admission 2021
Sadiya College is one of the oldest and premier colleges located in the city of Chapakhowa in the state of Assam. The college has got affiliation from the University of Dibrugarh for offering various courses. Sadiya College at present offers Higher Secondary (HS), UG, Certificate and diploma programs in various disciplines to students. B.A., B.Sc., and B.Com courses are offered as UG program.
Sadiya College is going to receive online applications for their HS & Degree courses Admission. Students who recently passed class 10th & 12th examination need to visit this portal and fill up admission form to get admission into Sadiya College.
Sadiya College Admission 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Sadiya College|
|Affiliation||University of Dibrugarh|
|Admission Criteria||Merit Based|
|Last date for Application||25th August, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Release of Admission Notification||7th August, 2021|
Sadiya College Online Admission 2021 Details
Name of Class: 11th Standard (Higher Secondary 1st Year) & BA/B.Sc/B.Com (Three Years Degree Course)
Name Of College : Sadiya College (Tinsukia)
Contact Details : 03756 244122 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Institution: sadiya college chapakhowa, Assam
Sadiya College Course Details
|Course Details||Seat Capacity||Course Duration|
|HS course in Arts||250||2 Years|
|HS Course in Commerce||150 Seat||2 Years|
|B.A. General/Major||300 Seat||3 Years|
|B.Com. General/Major||150 Seat||3 Years|
|B.Sc (Non-Honours & Honours)||300 Seat||3 Years|
How To Apply Sadiya College Online Admission 2021-22?
BA/B.Sc/B.Com 1st Semester for the Session 2021-22
The candidate has to visit college website www.sadiyacollege.org.in. Then he/she should click ‘Online Admission’ to be found in upper section. A new page will open up where he/she need to click ‘Register Yourself’ on the portal using a valid phone number. After that ‘Reference Number’ will be generated/reflected on the screen. Candidates must note down the ‘Reference Number’ for future reference.
1. After that he/she can login with the ‘Reference Number’ and fill up the form for complication of Admission process.
2. Candidates has to Upload there ‘Passport Size Photo(mandatory), Signature(mandatory), Mark Sheet, Admit of Last Examination (mandatory), Cast Certificate (if applicable) and Front Page of Bank Passbook (mandatory).
3. On submission of the Online Application form by the applicant, an ‘e-Admission Application Acknowledge form’ will be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the ‘e-Admission Application Acknowledge form’ and have to wait till the‘finalisation of Merit List’ to be uploaded in the College Website.
4. Candidates in the merit list have to re-login with their ‘Reference Number’ and pay the requisite fee by using ‘Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI’ for completion of the Admission Process.
5. Upon completion of Admission Process candidates must download the ‘e-admission receipt’ for the future reference
Students want to get admission into the Higher Secondary 1st year courses in sadiya college under the AHSEC must apply online. They may follow below mentioned steps to submit their applications online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Links section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
- A portal will load, Login using your HSLC/AHM Roll No. and Date of Birth (as per Admit Card).
- Select your institute and fill up the online form.
- Upload scan copy of photograph, signature and necessary documents.
- Take a print out of the filled up form, and keep for future reference.
Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission
How to Download Sadiya College Merit List 2021
Candidates can check and download the Sadiya College Merit List 2021 by following the downloading process given below. Candidates can also check the Merit List from the direct link given here. It will be activated after it released by the College.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Links section.
- Then find the link of ” Selection List”.
- And Click on it.
- Download a PDF.
- The Sadiya college Admission Merit List 2021 will appear on screen.
- Search your Name and other details.
- Save it and take a print out of Merit List for further uses.
Note : Date of Admission from 30-08-2021 to 07-09-2021 (Online Mode)
Important Date Of Sadiya College Online Admission 2021-22
BA/B.Sc/B.Com 1st Semester for the session 2021-22.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11-08-2021 (from 5.30 PM)
- Last date of submission of Online Application: 17-08-2021 (till midnight)
- Selection/Merit List Department Wise: 31-08-2021
- Last Date of Admission: 25-08-2021 & 26-08-2021
- Registration by institutions: 04 to 09 August 2021
- Online registration by students: 16 to 25 August 2021
- Publication of Merit list by institutions: Within 31/08/2021
- Date of Final Admission: Not Specified
Important Link For Sadiya College Online Admission 2021-22
|Sadiya College Online Admission 2021|
|B.Sc-1st SEM ( BOTANY )||Click Here|
|B.Sc-1st SEM ( CHEMISTRY )||Click Here|
|B.Sc-1st SEM ( MATHEMATICS )||Click Here|
|B.Sc-1st SEM ( ZOOLOGY )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( ASSAMESE )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( ECONOMICS )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( POLITICAL SCIENCE )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( SOCIOLOGY )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( HISTORY )||Click Here|
|B.A-1st SEM ( ECONOMICS – 2nd LIST )||Click Here|
|BA/B.sc/B.com Online Admission||Click Here|
|HS 1st Year Online Admission||Click Here|
|Online Admission Notice||Click Here|
|Sadiya College Prpectusos||Click Here|
|Unique ID Generation
More About Sadiya College chapakhowa
Sadiya College Established in 1982 and located in Tinsukia, Assam. The Sadiya College is a first-level college with the highest academic standards, various academic programs, great faculty, and various co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Sadiya College is affiliated to Dibrugarh University. The college maintained the highest world standards and best practices in higher education.