ONGC Assam Recruitment 2020 : The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has started the online registration process for recruitment at 716 vacancies ONGC Assam at the post of Engagement of Apprentice Under The Apprentice ACT, 1961. Interested can register at ONGC Assam Intranet Portal. The application process will close on August 17.
The following qualifications for engagement as
Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:
|Job Organization||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
ONGC Assam Recruitment 2020 Details
Total No of Post in Eastern Sector: 716 Posts
- Jorhat – 156
- Silchar – 49
- Nazira & Sivasagar – 511
Other Eligible Criteria ONGC Assam Job 2020
AGE CRITERIA : Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the
Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
Concession & Relaxation:
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the
trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto
15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Educational qualification :
Posts Wise ongc assam apprentice 2020 Qualifications given below
- Accountant : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant-Human Resource : Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant : ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) : ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil) : ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
- Electrician : ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
- Fitter : ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic : ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance : ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical plan): B.Sc with PCM or PCB & ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Library Assistant : ITI in Library and information Science
- Machinist : ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) : ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel : ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Plumber : ITI in Plumber trade
- Surveyor : ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder : ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Computer Science : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electrical : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics & Telecommunication : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Mechanical : Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Related Posts :
- Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020
- Assam Agriculture & Veterinary Department Recruitment 2020
- GVK EMRI Assam Recruitment 2020
How to apply ONGC Assam Recruitment 2020
REQUIREMENT BEFORE FILLING ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
(b) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!register
After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website https://www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in/
There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.
After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
Important Date For Assam ONGC Job Recruitment 2020:
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications – 29 July 2020
- opening of online application portal – 29th July 2020
- Last date for receiving of applications : 17th August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection – 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates : 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020.
ONGC Assam Intranet Portal portal Important Link For
Download ONGC Official Notification : Click Here
ONGC Assam Official Website : Click Here
ONGC Assam Online Application : Click HereFacebook-f Twitter Linkedin