Oil India Limited Admit Card 2021
Oil India Limited, Duliajan has released a notification to download the written exam admit card for 120 posts of Junior Assistant. Candidates who have successfully submitted Oil Duliajan Junior Assistant Recruitment Online Application between 1st July to 15th August, 2021 can download Junior Assistant Written Exam Admit Card from 25th November 2021. More details of Oil India admit card download are given below.
Overview of Oil India Limited Duliajan Admit Card 2021
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator)|
|No of posts||120 Posts|
|Type of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Admit Card Release Date||25th November 2021|
|Date of Written Exam||December 2021|
|Examination Zones||Mentioned on the admit card.|
|Helpdesk No||8866678549, 8866678559|
Related Post: Oil India Limited Duliajan Recruitment 2021
How To Download Oil India Limited Admit Card?
In this section of the article, we have listed the simple steps to download the Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Admit Card. The details of these steps are as follows:
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Download Oil Admit Card Link
- Enter your details like Application No & Password in the login section.
- Click on Login Button.
- After login, find the link to download the admit card from the main page.
- Click on the given link and download the Junior Assistant Admit Card.
- After downloading, take a print of the admit card.
Important Link of Oil India Limited Admit Card 2021
|Download Oil Admit Card||Click Here|
|Recruitment Details||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Syllabus of Oil Duliajan Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will comprise of questions in the multiple-choice questions (MCQ) format.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
Section I (20 Marks): English language & General Knowledge/Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.
Section II (20 Marks): Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability.
Section: III (60 Marks):
Computer: History of Computer and Internet, Basics of Computer hardware and software, short cut keys, windows operating system, networking, basics of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Database, Viruses, e-mail, important abbreviations, input-output devices etc.
English: Comprehension, Grammar Voice Change, Narration, Preposition, Verbs, Antonyms, Synonyms, Conjunction, Sentence composition, Phrase replacement, inference, cloze test, one word substitution etc.
Important Instructions For CBT
The candidate must bring the E-Admit Card printed in coloured format on the day of Computer Based Test to the allotted Test Centre on the date and time mentioned above. The printed E-Admit card must be presented for verification along with at least one ORIGINAL (not photocopy or scanned copy) valid PHOTO IDENTIFICATION CARD viz. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card etc. The candidate should also affix/paste (do not staple) recent color photograph as uploaded in online application at the space provided and sign across the photograph.
2. The candidate’s photograph and signature should be legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on E-Admit Card. The Photo ID card should not be damaged or smudged.
3. Candidates will NOT be allowed to enter the Test Centre without valid E-Admit Card and Photo Identification card in original as mentioned above.
4. Candidates will be under CCTV surveillances from entry to exit in the test premises
6. Candidates are required to reach their allotted Test Centres on reporting time as mentioned in the E-Admit Card (which is One hour in advance than the scheduled time of Test) so that entry formalities and compulsory frisking can be done smoothly. The main gate of Test centre will be closed Half an Hour before the commencement of the test time. No late coming is allowed. Candidates are, therefore, advised to locate their Test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test. Oil India Limited will not be responsible for late coming.
7. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Test hall during the Computer based Test.