NEC Scholarship 2021
The North Eastern Council (NEC) has opened NEC Merit scholarship online registration process to complete higher education of students from North Eastern Region. Interested candidates in NEC Scholarship, 2021-22 must read the official notification of The North Eastern Council Scholarship Scheme before applying online. The eligibility criteria and complete process of applying online are given below.
Latest Update: The students shall apply for the scholarship through online portal in the link given below
Related Post: Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
Overview of NEC Scholarship 2021-22
|Name of Scholarship||NEC scholarship|
|Launched By||North Eastern Council (NEC)|
|Application Status||Now Running|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount:||Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000|
|Eligibility||Who enroll in diploma, degree, post graduate, MPhil or PhD program|
|State||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
Qualification For NEC Scholarship 2021-22
Diploma Courses : HSLC/HSSLC/Secondary School Leaving /Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate examination from a recognized State/Central Board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Degree Courses: HSSLC/Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate examination from a recognized State/Central Board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Postgraduate Courses: Degree level examination in any discipline (BA/BSc/BE/ BTech/ MBBS/LLB/BCA/BBA) of any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
M.Phil & Ph.D. Courses: PG degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for NEC Merit Scholarship 2021
- The scholarship is open only to a student who is a permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States.
- The scholarship shall be admissible to the students whose parent/guardian’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed Rs 8.0 lakh. The candidate shall furnish the income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For candidates belonging to Academic Year 2020-21 and onwards.
- When availing of the scholarship, the student must not receive any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other source. A sponsored candidate under full employment during the study or working/in-service candidates shall not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- A student shall only be considered for a scholarship in the year of commencement of his/her course. For the subsequent year, of course, the only renewal will be allowed.
Required Documents to Complete Application
- Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC)
- Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Details of qualifying examination
- Synopsis signed by the project guide / Director (Research) (M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates)
- Any other document as may be required under NSP guidelines
NEC Scholarship Amount:
|Courses Of study||Scholarship amount|
|Diploma Courses||Rs 20,000 Per Year|
|Degree Courses||Rs 22,000 Per Year|
|Post graduate Courses||Rs 25,000 Per Year|
|M.Phil & Ph.D Courses||Rs 30,000 Per Year|
How To Apply NEC Merit Scholarship 2021-22
Eligible And Interested Students can Submit their online application through NSP Portal by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Click on new Registration
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use
Important Date of NEC Assam Scholarship 2021-22
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th August 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st December 2021
- Defective Verification : 31st December 2021
- Last Date for Institute verification: 31st December 2021
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|NEC Scholarship online Application||Click Here|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|Visit NCE Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit NSP Official Website||Click Here|
|DTE Assam Website||Click Here|
Merit List Of NEC Scholarship 2020-2021
|Beneficiary State||Merit List|
|Assam||Click Here || Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
FAQs Of NEC Scholarship 2022
What is the last date of NEC Scholarship 2022?
Last Date of Online Application for NEC Scholarship 31st December 2021
What is the amount of NEC scholarship?
Diploma Courses: Rs 20,000 Per Year
Degree Courses: Rs 22,000 Per Year
Post graduate Courses: Rs 25,000 Per Year
M.Phil & Ph.D Courses: Rs 30,000 Per Year