NEC Scholarship Assam 2020
The Department of Education has opened the NEC Scholarship Assam 2020 online Registration Process for the Students of North East Region (NER) to complete their higher education. Candidates interested in NEC Merit Scholarship, 2020-21, have to read the official notification of the North Eastern Council Scholarship Scheme before applying online. The Eligibility Criteria & Complete Process to Apply Online NEC Application Form given below.
Related Post: OBC Scholarship Assam 2020.
NEC Merit Scholarship Assam 2020 Details
NEC Scholarship Conducted By Director of Technical Education, Assam (DTE)
Eligibility: HS – PG
NEC Scholarship amount: Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000
Qualification of NEC Scholarship Assam 2020
Qualifying examination: HSLC/HSSLC/Secondary School Leaving /Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate examination from a recognized State/Central Board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
2. Degree Courses:
Qualifying examination: HSSLC/Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate examination from a recognized State/Central Board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
3. Postgraduate Courses
Qualifying examination: Degree level examination in any discipline (BA/BSc/BE/ BTech/ MBBS/LLB/BCA/BBA) of any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
4. M.Phil & Ph.D. Courses
Qualifying examination: PG degree from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for NEC Assam Scholarship 2020
- The scholarship is open only to a student who is a permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States.
- The scholarship shall be admissible to the students whose parent/guardian’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed Rs 8.0 lakh. The candidate shall furnish the income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- For candidates belonging to Academic Year 2020-21 and onwards.
- When availing of the scholarship, the student must not receive any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other source. A sponsored candidate under full employment during the study or working/in-service candidates shall not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- A student shall only be considered for a scholarship in the year of commencement of his/her course. For the subsequent year, of course, the only renewal will be allowed.
NEC Scholarship Assam 2020 Amount:
|Courses Of sturdy||Scholarship amount|
|Diploma Courses||Rs 20,000 Per Year|
|Degree Courses||Rs 22,000 Per Year|
|Post graduate Courses||Rs 25,000 Per Year|
|M.Phil & Ph.D Courses||Rs 30,000 Per Year|
How To Apply NEC Scholarship Assam 2020
Eligible And Interested Students can Submit their online application through NSP Portal by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Click on new Registration
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use
Important Date Of NEC Assam Scholarship 2020
The Last Date of the NEC scholarship online application has been increased to 31st December 2020.
- NEC Scholarship Application Start Date: 21 August 2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st December 2020 [Extended]
- Last Date for Institute verification: 15th December 2020
Note: Read the Official Notification Carefully before apply.
Important Link Of NCE Scholarship Assam 2020
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|NEC Scholarship online form||Click Here|
|Visit NCE Official Website||Click Here|
|Visit NSP Official Website||Click Here|
|DTE Assam Website||Click Here|
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on telegram
Share on whatsapp