NEC Scholarship 2020
The Department of Education has opened the NEC Scholarship 2020 online Registration Process for the Students of North East Region (NER) to complete their higher education. Candidates who are interested in NEC Merit Scholarship 2020, they have to read the official notification of North Eastern Council Scholarship Scheme before applying online. The Eligibility Criteria & Complete Process to Online NEC Application Form given below.
NEC Scholarship 2020 Details:
NEC Scholarship Conducted By: Director of technical Education, Assam (DTE)
Eligibility: above Class 10th to postgraduate level
NEC Scholership amount: Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000
NEC Scholarship under Courses & Qualifying examination
Qualifying examination: HSLC/HSSLC/Secondary School Leaving /Senior Secondary Leaving certificate examination from a recognised State/Central board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
2. Degree Courses:
Qualifying examination: HSSLC/Senior Secondary Leaving certificate examination from a recognised State/Central board with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
3. Post graduate Courses
Qualifying examination: Degree level examination in any discipline (BA/BSc/BE/BTech/ MBBS/LLB/BCA/BBA etc. of any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
4. M.Phil & Ph.D Courses
Qualifying examination: PG degree from any recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Also Read: ST Scholarship Assam 2020, Apply Now
Other Eligibility Criteria for NEC Scholarship 2020
- The scholarship is open only to a student who is a permanent resident of any of the North Eastern States.
- The scholarship shall be admissible to the students whose parent / guardian’s annual income from all sources shall not exceed Rs 8.0 lakh. The income certificate issued by the competent authority shall be furnished by the candidate.
- For candidates belonging to Academic Year 2020-21 and onwards.
- At the time of availing the scholarship, the student must not be in receipt of any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other source. A sponsored candidate under full employment during the period of study or working/in-service candidates shall not be eligible to receive the scholarship
- A student shall only be considered for scholarship in the year of commencement of his/her course. For subsequent year of course, only renewal will be allowed
Related Post: SEBA HSLC Question Paper Download (2013-2020)
NEC Scholarship Amount:
|Courses Of sturdy||Scholarship amount|
|Diploma Courses||Rs 20,000 Per Year|
|Degree Courses||Rs 22,000 Per Year|
|Post graduate Courses||Rs 25,000 Per Year|
|M.Phil & Ph.D Courses||Rs 30,000 Per Year|
Related Post: DHE Student Unique Admissions I’d
How to apply for NEC Scholarship 2020?
Eligible And Interested Students are able to Submit their online application through NSP Portal by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- click on “Apply Now”
- Click on new Registration
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use
Related Post : Duliajan Oil Scholarship 2020
NEC Scholarship 2020 Documents Required:
The important documents to be uploaded the NEC Scholarship Application Are Given below:
- Recommendation letter from the head of the institute.
- Permanent resident certificate (PRC)
- Bank passbook
- Cast Certificate
- income certificate
- Last board exam mark sheet.
- Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship
Important Date For NEC Scholarship 2020
NEC Scholarship Application Start Date: 21 August 2020
NEC Scholarship Application Last Date: 31 October 2020
Last Date for Institute verification: 15th November 2020
Note: Read the Official Notification Carefully before apply
NCE Scholarship 2020 Important Link
For Mobile user Download UMANG App and apply Scholarship 2020.
Related Post: Assam MLA Scholarship 2020 Application, Eligibility
|Visit NCE Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|