MLA Scholarship 2022 | SUHIRD Scholarship Scheme Form| MLA Scholarship Assam 2022 Eligibility
Transformation & Development Department Assam has opened the MLA Scholarship Assam for Students to complete their higher education. The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs.50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to the poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet the expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education.
The MLAs may forward the names of the selected beneficiaries to the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District. The deputy commissioner selects the students who apply and provides scholarships to the eligible students
Overview of MLA Scholarship Assam 2022
|Name of Department||Transformation & Development Department Assam|
|Name of Scheme||SUHRID Scholarship Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||Financial Assistance (Education & Health Sector)|
|Last Date of Apply||Will be confirmed by the local MLA|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 5,000 – Rs 20,000|
|Qualification||Class 10th & Above|
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2022
General Rules For SUHRID MLA Scholarship Assam 2022
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one financial year.
- Successful students will be eligible to get repeat financial assistance for the entire.
- Course period in his/her educational Institution, but once only in an academic year.
- General Category students will be eligible for Vocational education recognized by any.
- Govt. University and Institution recognized under PMKVY.
- The beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s Family nor his/her relatives nor any.
- Govt. employee or his/her dependents.
Related Post: Tea Tribe Scholarship 2022
Document Required to Apply SUHRID Scholarship Scheme
A valid ID Proof (anyone I’d proof in this given list: PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, NREGA Job Card, Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution, Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer, Address Card having Name and Photo given by Department of Posts)
- A recent passport size photograph.
- Active & Valid Mobile Number.
- A Bank Account ( must be in a Nationalised Bank or Regional Rural Banks or Assam Apex Bank.)
How to Apply for MLA Scholarship 2022
We strongly recommend you to contact your local MLA of your Constituency to know more about this scheme. There are several conditions of this scheme, that’s why we strongly suggest you contact your MLA’s office.
After Confirmation, Eligible And Interested Candidates can Submit their offline MLA Scholarship Assam application for this Scholarship by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Download the MLA Scholarship Assam Application form.
- fill that form With your correct information.
- Attache all the required documents with application form to sealed envelope.
- Submit to this sealed envelope your local MLA of your Constituency OR DC Office.
Note: The above-given data or information is purely unofficial, and the admin or website will not assure that the information is correct. All information is collected from various sources. We request you to verify it by yourself.
Important Link of MLA Scholarship 2022
|SUHRID MLA Scholarship form pdf||Click Here|
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form (Health)||Click Here|
|SUHRID Sanction Letter||Click Here|
|Free Job Alert||Click Here|
MLA Scholarship Assam Beneficiary List 2021
Each year the list of beneficiary students is published through the district’s specific websites. The new list of MLA scholarship beneficiaries has not yet been published. Students seeking to download the 2020 MLA Scholarship beneficiary list will get it by checking here.
Merit List of MLA Scholarship Assam 2021
|Sl. No.||District Name||Link|
|12||Dima Hasao||Click Here|
|18||Kamrup Metropolitan||Click Here|
|20||Karbi Anglong||Click Here|
|30||South Salmara-Mankachar||Click Here|
|33||West Karbi Anglong||Click Here|
FAQs of MLA Scholarship Assam 2022
Can I Apply The Suhrid scheme online?
Ans: No, The Suhrid Scheme Application Process Totally offline.
What is the last date for MLA Scholarship Assam
Ans: No final date for MLA scholarship has been announced. Contact your local MLA from your constituency to know more about the date of application for this scheme.