- MLA Scholarship Assam 2020
- MLA Scholarship Assam 2020-21 Details
- General Rules For SUHRID Beneficiaries Under Education Category
- MLA Scholarship District wise Beneficiary List
MLA Scholarship Assam 2020
Transformation & Development Department Assam has opened the MLA Scholarship for the Students of Assam to complete their higher education.
The MLAAD fund has been supplemented by an additional grant of Rs.50 lakh per Constituency to enable assistance by the MLAs to the poor and needy citizens of their constituencies to meet the expenses incurred in the areas of health and higher education. The MLAs may forward the names of the selected beneficiaries to the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the District.
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2020 Application Form, Eligibility
MLA Scholarship Assam 2020-21 Details
Name of Scheme: SUHIRD Scheme
Name of Department: Transformation & Development Department Assam.
Type of Scheme: Financial Assistance (Education & Health Sector)
MLA Scholarship Assam 2020 Last Date: Not Fixed
Scholarship Amount: Rs 5,000 – Rs 20,000
Related Post: ST(P) Scholarship Assam 2020
General Rules For SUHRID Beneficiaries Under Education Category
- Only one beneficiary may be selected from a particular family in one financial year.
- Successful students will be eligible to get repeat financial assistance for the entire
course period in his/her educational institution, but once only in an academic year.
- General Category students will be eligible for Vocational education recognized by any
Govt. University and Institution recognized under PMKVY.
- The beneficiary should neither be from the MLA’s Family nor his/her relatives nor any
Govt. employee or his/her dependents.
Related Post: Tea Tribe Scholarship 2020 Apply online
Important Document Required to Apply MLA Scholarship Assam 2020
- A valid ID Proof (any one I’d proof in this given list: PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, NREGA Job Card, Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution, Certificate of ldentity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts)
- A recent passport size photograph.
- A Active & Valid Mobile Number.
- A Bank Account ( must be in a Nationalised Bank or Regional Rural Banks or Assam Apex Bank.)
How to Apply MLA Assam Scholarship 2020?
We strongly recommend you to contact with your local MLA of your constituency to know more about this scheme. There are several conditions of this scheme that’s why we strongly suggest you to contact your MLA’s office.
After Confirmation, Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their offline MLA Scholarship Assam application for this Scholarship by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Download MLA Scholarship Assam Application form.
- filled that from With their correct information
- attached all Required documents and sealed envelope.
- Submit to your local MLA of your constituency OR DC Office.
Note: Above given data or information is purely unofficial and admin or website will not provide any assurance that the information is correct. All information is collected from various sources. We request you to verify it by yourself.
Important Link For MLA Scholarship Assam 2020
SUHRID MLA Scholarship 2020 pdf given below
|Download Application Form (Scholarship)||Click Here|
|Download Official Guidelines||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|New Application Form (Health)||Click Here|
|SUHRID Sanction Letter||Click Here|
MLA Scholarship District wise Beneficiary List
|Sl. No.||District Name||Link|
|12||Dima Hasao||Click Here|
|18||Kamrup Metropolitan||Click Here|
|20||Karbi Anglong||Click Here|
|30||South Salmara-Mankachar||Click Here|
|33||West Karbi Anglong||Click Here|