DSE scholarship Assam 2020
Director of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has Opened Minority scholarship Assam 2020 online applications Process for girl students belonging to Minority Communities. “Scholarship Scheme for girl students belonging to Minority Communities” is a Scheme of Government of Assam under Secondary Education for the year 2020-21.
Only girl students of class X, XI & XII studying in Government, Provincialized Schools and the Private Institutions affiliated by Government of Assam. The religious communities of Muslims/Sikhs/Christian/ Buddhists/Jain or Zoroastrians (Parses) arc eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Related Post: NEC Scholarship 2020 Application Form, Eligibility
DSE scholarship Assam 2020 Details
Name Of Scholarship: Scholarship Scheme for girl students belonging to Minority Communities
Academic Session: 2020-21
Scholarship Amount: Rs 2000 – 4000
Scholarship Authority: Government of Assam
Eligibility Criteria of Minority Scholarship Assam 2020
- The girls students should be studying in class 10th, 11th and 12th in academic session 2020-21.
- Student must be studying in Government, Provincialized, non Provincialized Schools, the Private Institutions and college.
- student are from minority communities and are not married.
- student applying for this scheme are not at all a constraint to apply for other schemes.
- Clear copy of the first page of the saving bank account in the name of the student.
- Written certificate of head of school, college or other educational institution.
How to apply DSE scholarship Assam 2020
Eligible And Interested Students are able to Submit their online application by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- First students have to register.
- fill in all the required information after registering.
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Important Date of DSE scholarship Assam 2020
Starting Date of Online Application: 17th November 2020
Last Date of online Application: 23rd December 2020
Getting scholarship: March 2020
Note: The amount of the scholarship will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|Declaration of the Head of the Institution||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Click Here|