Lakhimpur Recruitment 2022
Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur, Assam has recently issued an official notification regarding the Recruitment of Peon Vacancy. Interested candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria can submit their application within the stipulated date. All the procedures for the application are mentioned below.
Overview of CJM Lakhimpur Recruitment
||CJM Lakhimpur, Assam|
|Name of Recruitment||CJM Lakhimpur Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Peon|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.12,000 – 37,500/- plus Grade|
|Application Process Start Form||22nd February 2022|
|Last Date for online Application||23rd March 2022|
Related Post: Fire & Emergency Services Assam Recruitment 2022
CJM Lakhimpur Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Peon
No of Post: 04 Posts
- UR: 03 Post
- ST(P): 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to Apply for the said post
Pay Scale:Rs.Rs, 12,000- 52,000/- + GP of Rs 3,900/-
Selection Criteria: Written Test & Viva-voce.
Age: The Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01-01- 2022
Residentship: The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration: The name of the candidates must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange of the state of Assam.
How To Apply CJM Lakhimpur Recruitment 2022
- The applicants must submit their applications in the Standard Form of application published in the Assam Gazette Part IX.
- The application with self attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualifications, Age, along with 3(three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- The candidates shall mention their mobile number in the application form invariably and also their e-mail id in the application form if available.
- Envelope containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
- The application shall be addressed to The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Lakhimpur, North Lakhimpur.
Important Dates of Lakhimpur Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of application: 22nd February 2022
- Last date of application submission: 23rd March 2022
Also Read: KAAC Recruitment
Important Links of Lakhimpur Recruitment 2022
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|