Irrigation Jorhat Recruitment
The Irrigation Division, Jorhat has issued a notification for the Recruitment of 7 Grade-IV Posts of Peon, Khalashi, & Chowkider Vacancy in the office of the Executive Engineer, Jorhat (irrigation) Division. Candidates who are interested in jorhat irrigation department recruitment, they should read the official notification of this Recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
|Organization Name||Jorhat Division (Irrigation)|
Related Post: Irrigation Department Assam Recruitment
Irrigation Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Grade IV
No of posts: 07 Posts
- Peon: 05 Posts
- Chowkider: 01 Post
- Khalashi: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.12,000 – Rs.52,000 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3900 and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of Irrigation Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification:Minimum qualification Class Vlll Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2021.
- 5 years for SC and ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Also Read: Tezpur Irrigation Recruitment 2021
How to Apply Irrigation Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this jorhat irrigation department Recruitment by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click Online Application Link
- Enter All asked information.
- Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form.
Required Documents for Uploading
- Age Proof
- Class VIII Pass Certificate
- HSLC Certificate(optional)
- HS Certificate(optional)
- Employment Exchange Regd. Card(optional)
- Caste Certificate(if applicable)
- Residential Certificate(PRC/Aadhar/Voter ID etc.)
Important Dates of Irrigation Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 16th February 2021
- Last date of online application: 26th February 2021