Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
Intelligence Bureau of India, (IBI) has issued a notification for the Recruitment of 2000 Posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive in the IB Department India.
Candidates who are interested in IB Recruitment, ACIO Job Vacancy, they should read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online given below.
Related Post: Indian Army Jorhat Mariani Rally
IB Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO)
No of posts: 2000 posts
- Unreserved: 989 Posts
- OBC: 417 Posts
- SC: 360 Posts
- ST: 121 Posts
- EWS: 113
Pay Scale: Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment
Education Qualification: The minimum education qualification of the candidates for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer should be graduation from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 27 years of age as on 9th January 2020.
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates. Check more details in advertisement.
- General/ EWS/ OBC/ Male : Rs 600/-
- SC/ST/ ExSM/ Fmale: Rs 500/-
Payment mode: Payment can be made through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI challan etc.
How to Apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this recruitment of ACIO, by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- click on online application link
- Read all instruction carefully.
- Click “Proceed to Apply”
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- After that make payment.
- Submit online Application & Print.
Selection Process of IB Recruitment 2020
The selection process of Intelligence Bureau ACIO 2020 exam is divided into three phases which are given below.
- Tier 1 (Phase-1): 100 Marks Written exam
- Tier 2 (Phase-2): 50 Marks Descriptive Type Paper
- Interview (Phase-3): 100 Marks
Important Date of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 19th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 9th January 2021
- Last date of offline application fee: 12th January 2021
Important Links of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|