Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of 350 posts of Sailor Vacancy for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2021 batch. Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy, Sailor jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post: Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of The Posts: Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
No of posts: 350 Posts
Job Location: Across Indian Navy units in India
Name of batch:Oct 2021 batch.
Pay scale: Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 per month.
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
How To Apply Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for Indian Navy MR Recruitment on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 19 Jul to 23 Jul 21. The procedure is as follows:-
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click Online Application Link
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself, if not registered
- Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details
- Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Date of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 19th July2021
- Last date of online application: 23rd july 2021
Important Link of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021
|Official Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
Selection Process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Written Test: The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been
allocated in a state-wise manner.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Merit lists for MR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Approximately 450 candidates will be issued call up letter for enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
(c) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.