Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022: The Indian Air Force has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Agnveer Vayu under the Agnipath Scheme at its various Air Force stations and units across the country. Interested candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria can submit the online application by the stipulated date. All procedures for application are listed below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Details
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Agnveer Vayu Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Online Application Start||7th November 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 250/-|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd November 2022|
Related Post: AGNIPATH Scheme Recruitment 2022
Education Qualification For Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
a) Science Subjects
Candidates should have passed an intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination with mathematics, physics, and English from an education board listed as a COBSE member with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Other Criteria of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates born between June 27, 2002, and November 27, 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply. If a candidate clears all the stages of the selection procedure, then the upper age limit as of the date of enrolment is 21 years.
Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms
Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable. Visual requirements as applicable as per Indian Air Force standards.
Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.
How to apply Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can submit online applications through the official website of the Indian Air Force. Follow the steps below to easily submit an online application.
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through Online with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- New candidates who have not registered for intake 01/2022 are required to click on New User? Register link and fill the Sign Up details.
- Enter OTP received on Email Id and SMS(only for country code (+91)) for verification.
- After successful verification of Sign Up details a system generated password will be sent to their registered Email Id.
- After filling Sign Up details candidate will be redirected again to the Sign In page where he is required to fill his registered email id and system generated password which is sent to his registered Email Id.
- After providing the Email Id and system generated password, candidate will be redirected to a new page where he has to reset a new password of his own choice.
- After setting his own personal password he will be redirected to Sign In page where he should login with the registered Email Id and new password as decided by the candidate.
- Enter All asked information,
- Make payment of the application fee.
- And Submit Online Application
- After the Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Date of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Starting date||7th November 2022|
|Online Application Last date||23rd November 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th January 2023|
|Exam Date||18th to 24th January 2023|
|Result Date||31st May 2023|