Table of Contents
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is organizing examination for job recruitment of various bank in India. Recently IBPS has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerks -X vacancy Under The Common Recruitment Process (CRP). Candidates who are interested in Bank job Recruitment, they have to read the official notification of IBPS before Applying online. The Complete Process to apply online is given below.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of Post: Clerk
Educational Qualification :-
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/ Institute.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 Candidate’s Age
Age (As on 1st September 2020)
● Above 20 years – Below 28 years (candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-09-1992 and later than 01-09-2000 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fee IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
Important Date For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 2nd September 2020
- Last date of online application: 6th November 2020
- Download call letters for Pre-Exam: 17th November 2020 onwards
- Date of Pre-Exam: 23rd to 28th November 2020
- Download call letters for Prelims Exam: 18th November 2020
- Date of Online Preliminary Exam: 5th, 12th and 13th December 2020
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam: 31st December 2020
- Download Call letter for Mains Exam: 12th January 2021
- Date of Online Mains Exam: 24th January 2021
- Date of Provisional Allotment: 1st April 2021
More Details Please Download Official Advertisement And Read Carefully.