|Name of Organization||Director of secondary education, Assam (DSE)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher|
|No. of Posts||6296 Posts + 387 Posts|
|Type of School||Government And Provincial School|
|No. Merit List||Final|
|Merit List Status||Released|
|Released Date||23rd September 2022|
|Type of Merit List||District Wise Final Merit List|
|Merit List Format|
High School TET Merit List 2022
The Director of Secondary Education, Assam, has released the Final Merit List of teachers at Assam High School. All candidates who have successfully submitted their online application and district-wise verification on the scheduled date can check the final merit list as per district here.
List of G.T. Teachers to receive Appointment Letter
List of candidates under directorate of secondary education, Assam who will receive appointment letters on 23rd September 2022.
Candidates can also download the appointment letter online. The direct link to download the appointment letter is available here.
|GT Teacher Govt. Sec. Schools||Click Here|
|GT Teacher Provincialised Sec. Schools||Click Here|
|Non Teaching Staff in 86 H.S.Schools||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Download Appointment Letter||Click Here|
Recruitment Details: Assam High School TET Recruitment
Link of High School TET Final Merit List 2022
The following lists have been removed. This recruitment process ended on May 11, so the lists are not currently available.
তলত দিয়া তালিকাসমূহ আঁতৰোৱা হৈছে। এই নিযুক্তি প্ৰক্ৰিয়া ১১ মে’ত শেষ হৈছিল, গতিকে বৰ্তমান তালিকাসমূহ উপলব্ধ নহয়।
|Name of District||Merit List Link|
|Barpeta||Currently not available|
|Kamrup Metro||Click Here|
|Kamrup Rural||Click Here|
|Official Notice||Click Here|
Important Point of High School TET Merit List 2022
- The enlisted candidates must select one of the districts if their names are published in Provisional Merit Lists for more than one district.
- The enlisted candidates must select the district within 48 hours in respect of 1st Provisional Merit List from the time of publication of the Provisional Merit List and within 24 hours in respect of all subsequent Provisional merit lists to be published.
- If the enlisted candidates fail to select the district within the stipulated time mentioned above, the appointing authority will randomly select the district to fill up the vacancies in the greater interest of the student’s community. No offline applications will be accepted in this regard.
- The candidates will not be allowed to make any changes after the successful selection of the district.
- Any report from the competent issuing authority regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will lead to the cancellation of his/her candidature forthwith and appropriate legal action.
- The office of the undersigned or the office of the Inspector of Schools will not be responsible for any lapse on the part of the candidate in the submission of options.
- All Provisional Merit Lists will automatically be canceled on publication of the Final Merit List. Appointment letters/orders will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of the provisional merit list will not be entertained.
- Applicants may submit their grievances regarding the publication of the first provisional merit list within 36 hours.
- The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for any technical issues such as network failure, power outages, etc., faced by the candidates at the time of submission of options at their levels.
Important Link of High School TET Merit List 2022
|District Selection Link||Click Here|
|Submit Grievance||Click Here|
|Visit Official Site||Click Here|