Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration
The Department of Skill, Employment and Entrepreneurship, Assam has developed an online Employment Exchange Registration Portal for Citizen of Assam which will enable the peoples to Online Apply For Employment Exchange Registration Related Service in all districts in the state of Assam. All employment exchange registration benefits such as new applications, renewals etc. can be applied from home through this online service. To get more information about Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration 2021, read the article below.
Related Post: Mission Basundhara Assam
Overview of Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration
|Name of Portal||Employment Exchange Registration Portal|
|Organization Name||Government of Assam|
|Date of Launching||27th September 2021|
|Objective||Online Employment Exchange Related Service, Assam|
|Applicant Age||Above 14 years|
|Help Line Mobile No||+91-9435144510|
View of Assam Employment Exchange Registration Portal
Eligibility Criteria for Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration
- All citizens of India above the age of 14 years who are permanent residents of Assam are eligible to register their names in the Employment Exchange of the State of Assam.
- The candidates are eligible for Registration in one Employment Exchange only in the state, where they are permanent residents within the jurisdiction of the District.
- Applicants who are already employed and seeking better employment have to be registered only after production of a “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
How To Apply Assam Employment Exchange Card Online?
Candidates who are willing to create their employment exchange registration certificate online can submit online applications in two verification processes. These two process authentications are Aadhaar based authentication and non-Aadhaar based authentication. Candidates can apply using any one authentication. We explain the application process for these two methods verification below. They may follow below mentioned steps to submit their applications online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Links section.
- Click on Online Exchange Card Registration link..
- A portal will load, Register using your required information.
- Select your registration process Apply With Aadhar.
- Login to the portal by providing the User ID and Password.
- fill up the online form.
- Upload scan copy of necessary documents.
- After that you will get an option to download Employment Exchange Registration e-certificate.
Required Documents to Complete Employment Exchange Registration
- Active mobile number
- Educational Documents
- Age Proof
- Proof of Residency
- Caste Certificate
Important Links of Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration
|Online Exchange Card Registration||Click Here|
|Exchange Card Renewal||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|