Table of Contents
Online applications are invited for Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2020. to the following Academic Programmes of Dibrugarh University for the session 2020-2021.
Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2020 Details
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA).
- Integrated B.A.LL.B
- Integrated M.Sc. in Physics (IMSc),
- B.A in Performing Arts, (BAPA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Two Year B. Pharm.
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the programme for the Academic Session 2020-2021.
Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2020 Application Procedure:
- Online Application process will begin from 10.07.2020.
- Application for admission to all academic programmes shall be through online mode
- only. No other means of application shall be accepted.
- Last date for submission of online application is 31.07.2020 (upto 5.00 P.M).
How to Submit Dibrugarh University Online Application form 2020 ?
For submission of the Online Application, intending candidates are advised to follow the
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Candidates may enter to Application Portal through www.dibru.ac.in also.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her user name
- and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, whice can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Acknowledgement Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Card and Application Form to produce before the relevant departmental Office of the University whenever asked to do the same.
- The Submission of Online Applications shall be automatically closed after the stipulated date and time.
- No individual letter will be issued and sent to the candidates regarding any matters of Admission process.
Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2020 Selection procedure:
- The Selection of eligible candidates shall be on merit basis as per the criteria fixed by the University.
- The List of Selected Candidates shall be purely provisional and subject to verification by the concerned offices of the University.
Dibrugarh University 2020 Admission procedure:
- The Admission of the selected candidates shall be done online. The requisite Admission Fees, Course Fees shall have to be paid online within the stipulated date(s).
- Statutory Reservation Policy shall be followed in preparation of the List of Provisionally Selected Candidates.
- The University shall guide the provisionally selected candidates with detailed instruction in due course of time.
- The Fee Structure of the various Academic Programmes shall be notified along with the selected list of candidates.
- The Admissions done online shall be purely provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the concerned offices during any course of time after admission.
Importan Date For Dibrugarh University Online Admission-2020
Dibrugarh University Online Admission Last Date :
|Starting date of online application||10th July 2020|
|Last date of online application||31st July 2020 at 5 PM.|
Important Link For Dibrugarh University Online Admission portal
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Donload Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
1. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Admission
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the
programme for the Academic Session 2020-2021 offered by the Centre for Computer
Science and Applications:
- Duration: 3Years (Six Semesters)
- Intake capacity: 60
Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum
of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of
the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. The candidates must have to pass the 10+2 examinations before the commencement of end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Duration : Three Year (Six Semesters)
- Total Seats : 40 (36 + 4 Endowment seats)
- Eligibility: Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Arts, Science or Commerce of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
3. Integrated B.A.LL.B. Programme.
Duration:- Five Year (Ten Semesters)
A candidate for admission in to the Five- year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) Course shall have to
pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination securing at least
45% in aggregate of the total marks with relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
4. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
Duration :- Five Year (Ten Semesters)
- H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 60% of marks in aggregate and
- 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
5. B. A. in Performing Arts (CBCS)
Total Seats : 40 (Forty)
Qualifications: Passed H. S. or any other equivalent (10+2) Examination in any stream.
Total Fee First Year (2020-21) : Rs 14508/-
Dibrugarh University B pharm Admission 2020
6. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
Duration: Four Years B. Pharm. (Eight Semesters)
Intake Capacity: 50
(A) Seats under State Sponsored Category of Assam: The seats under the category of
State Sponsored seats of Assam shall be filled up with the candidates having valid
PRC of Assam with the following qualifications:
(a) Pass in Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination (Science) of the Assam Higher
Secondary Education Council or any other examination recognized by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as the subjects. OR
(b) Pass in Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy examination from any institute of Assam recognized by the PCI and AICTE.
(B) Seats under State Sponsored Category of North-Eastern States other than Assam:
The seats under this category shall be filled up with the candidates sponsored by the
concerned North-Eastern States other than Assam with eligibility conditions as stated
in para (a) above.
(C) Seats under Endowment Category: Candidates from any State with eligibility
conditions as stated in para (a) above may apply and will be selected on the basis of merit.
D) Admission against vacant seats of B. Pharm. 1st year through lateral entry in B.
Pharm. 3rd semester with D. Pharm. qualification under Endowment Category:
No. of vacant seats: 03
Candidates from any State with Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy from any institute
recognized by the PCI and AICTE. Selection will be based on merit and performance in the interview.
7. Bachelor of Pharmacy B. Pharm. (Practice)
Duration :- Two Years
Intake : 40 seat
Fee Structure :
Course Fee: Rs.25,000/- per year
Admission Fee: As applicable to other Academic Programmers
Minimum Qualification Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2020
- Pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- A registered Pharmacist.
- A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy –
- (a) A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist
- (b)A certificate from the Principal/ Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist