Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2021
Dibrugarh University has invited online applications from interested candidates in July for various undergraduate and postgraduate programs 2021-22. Dibrugarh University has its own entrance exams for admission. Admission in this university is possible only after passing this exam. Students who want to take admission can apply using online mode to secure admission. There are different criteria for admission to postgraduate, undergraduate and diploma courses. All the eligibility criteria for BA, MSc, Bpharm and other courses are given below.
|Admission Application Status||Not Yet Released|
Related Post: Dibrugarh University Exam Routine
Dibrugarh University Online Admission Details
Name of the University: University of Dibrugarh
Mode of Admission :Merit and Entrance Based
Admission Procedure: Online
Number of Seats:
Programmes Offered: BCA, BBA, IMSc, IMSc, BAPA ,B. Pharm.
Official website: du.ac.in
Admission conducting authority: Dibrugarh University
|1||Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)|
|2||Bachelor of Business Administration, (BBA)|
|4||Integrated M.Sc. in Physics (IMSc),|
|5||B.A in Performing Arts, (BAPA)|
|6||Bachelor of Pharmacy|
|7||Two Year B. Pharm.|
1. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Admission
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the programme for the Academic Session 2021-2022 offered by the Centre for Computer Science and Applications:
Duration of Course : 3Years (Six Semesters)
Number of Seats: 60 Seats
Eligibility: Candidates having passed Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate with Mathematics / Commercial Arithmetic /Statistics as one of the subjects in 10+2, wherein pass mark is a must. The candidates must have to pass the 10+2 examinations before the commencement of end semester examination of the 1st semester. Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories.
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Duration of Course: Three Year (Six Semesters)
Number of Seats: 40 (36 + 4 Endowment seats)
Eligibility: Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) in Arts, Science or Commerce of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) or an equivalent examination (10+2) recognized as such by the University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
3. Integrated B.A.LL.B. Programme
Duration of Course:- Five Year (Ten Semesters)
Number of Seats:
Qualification: A candidate for admission in to the Five- year B.A.LL.B. (Hons) Course shall have to pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or an equivalent examination securing at least 45% in aggregate of the total marks with relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and 3% for OBC candidates.
4. Integrated M.Sc. in Physics
Duration :- Five Year (Ten Semesters)
Qualification: H.S. (Sc.) or Equivalent Examination passed with 60% of marks in aggregate and 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics.
5. B. A. in Performing Arts (CBCS)
Number of Seats: : 40 (Forty)
Qualifications: Passed H. S. or any other equivalent (10+2) Examination in any stream.
Total Fee First Year (2021-22) : Rs 14508/-
6. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
Duration of Course:: Four Years B. Pharm. (Eight Semesters)
Number of Seats:: 50
(A) Seats under State Sponsored Category of Assam: The seats under the category of State Sponsored seats of Assam shall be filled up with the candidates having valid PRC of Assam with the following qualifications:
(a) Pass in Higher Secondary (10 + 2) Examination (Science) of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or any other examination recognized by the Dibrugarh University as equivalent to this examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics as the subjects. OR
(b) Pass in Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy examination from any institute of Assam recognized by the PCI and AICTE.
(B) Seats under State Sponsored Category of North-Eastern States other than Assam: The seats under this category shall be filled up with the candidates sponsored by the concerned North-Eastern States other than Assam with eligibility conditions as stated
in para (a) above.
(C) Seats under Endowment Category: Candidates from any State with eligibility conditions as stated in para (a) above may apply and will be selected on the basis of merit.
D) Admission against vacant seats of B. Pharm. 1st year through lateral entry in B. Pharm. 3rd semester with D. Pharm. qualification under Endowment Category: No. of vacant seats: 03 Candidates from any State with Two-year Diploma- in Pharmacy from any institute recognized by the PCI and AICTE. Selection will be based on merit and performance in the interview.
7. Bachelor of Pharmacy B. Pharm. (Practice)
Duration :- Two Years
Intake : 40 seat
Course Fee: Rs.25,000/- per year
Admission Fee: As applicable to other Academic Programmers
Eligibility:Pass in Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948. A registered Pharmacist. A minimum of four years of pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy –
(a) A certificate from competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in case of community pharmacist (b)A certificate from the Principal/ Medical Superintendent/competent person of the Hospital/Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist will be accepted as proof of practice experience in case of hospital pharmacist
How to Submit Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2021 Application form?
Students who want to take admission can apply using online mode to secure admission. For submission of the Online Application, intending candidates are advised to follow the following procedure:
- The candidate shall be required to register in the portal www.dibru.online by entering Full Name, Username, Password and a Mobile Number to login. The candidate will get an “Activation Code” in the Mobile Number which is to be entered for Activation.
- Candidates may enter to Application Portal through www.dibru.ac.in also.
- After Activation, the candidates shall be required to log in with his/ her username
- and password and shall be required to fill up the Online Application with correct and appropriate information.
- The applicants shall be required to pay the Application Fee of Rs. 500/- only through the online payment gateway by using Debit (ATM) Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking during the submission of form. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- The applicants can save and review the information entered before submission, which can be edited on subsequent login. However, after submission, editing of information shall not be possible.
- On submission of the Online Application Form by an applicant, an Acknowledgement Card with a Unique Number shall be generated against each successful submission of the Application. The Candidates shall have to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Card and Application Form to produce before the relevant departmental Office of the University whenever asked to do the same.
- The Submission of Online Applications shall be automatically closed after the stipulated date and time.
- No individual letter will be issued and sent to the candidates regarding any matters of Admission process.
Selection procedure of Dibrugarh University online Admission 2021
- The Selection of eligible candidates shall be on merit basis as per the criteria fixed by the University.
- The List of Selected Candidates shall be purely provisional and subject to verification by the concerned offices of the University.
Dibrugarh University 0nline Admission procedure 2021
- The Admission of the selected candidates shall be done online. The requisite Admission Fees, Course Fees shall have to be paid online within the stipulated date(s).
- Statutory Reservation Policy shall be followed in preparation of the List of Provisionally Selected Candidates.
- The University shall guide the provisionally selected candidates with detailed instruction in due course of time.
- The Fee Structure of the various Academic Programmes shall be notified along with the selected list of candidates.
- The Admissions done online shall be purely provisional and subject to verification of original documents by the concerned offices during any course of time after admission.
Important Date of Dibrugarh University Online Admission 2021
- Starting date for submission of online application: Not Out
- Last date for submission of online application: Not Available
Important Link For Dibrugarh University Online Admission portal
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|