DHE Assam Scholarship 2022: Director of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has opened the DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2022-23 online Registration Process for the Students of Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Minority Community Girls Students Assam to complete their higher education. The Eligibility Criteria & Complete Process to Apply Online given below.
Overview of DHE Assam Scholarship 2022-23
|Name of Scholarship||DHE Combined Merit Scholarship|
|Launched By||Directorate of Higher Education, Assam|
|Eligible Courses||UG/ PG|
|Last Date||15th December 2022|
|Starting Date Of Application||7th November 2022|
Education Qualification For DHE Assam Scholarship
1. Combine Merit Degree Scholarship: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship Scheme
2. Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship Scheme
3. P.G. Research Scholarship:
- Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e.UG & P.G).
- Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.D/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2022-2023 are eligible for the schemes.
Important Link to Apply DHE Assam Scholarship 2022
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Students Login Link||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click here|
|Download User Guide||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Important Documents To Be Submitted (Scanned)
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam mandatory, no other certificate will be accepted.
- Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s)/ guardian(s) of the student, no other certificate will be accepted.
- Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt. (P.G Research)
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- The students must have a valid Bank Account in their name in a Nationalized Bank. (Preferably SBI)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. H.S/T.D.C.).
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
Registration Process For DHE Combine Merit Scholarship
- Please ensure that you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the scholarship you are applying for.
- Please ensure that the email ID you have provided are valid as all future correspondences will be sent to the particular registered email ID only.
- Click on “Register Now” tab, fill-in the required information and click “Register Now” button.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link send to your registered email id.
Online Application Process
- Login with your credentials in the “Apply Now” tab.
- Start filling up the forms. Save the information in each Step and proceed for the next Step.
- Student passport size photograph
- Student signature
- PRC/Certificate from DC/S.D.O (Civil) as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam, no other certificate will be accepted. (Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is now studying.(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (i.e. U.G./P.G.).(Attested by HOD / Registrar)
- Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s)/guardian(s) of the student. no other certificate will be accepted.
- After Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use
Important Date of DHE Assam Scholarship 2022
|Starting date of online application||7th November 2022|
|Last date of online application||15th December 2022|
Related Post: DHE Unique Id
Apply More Scholarship: NEC Scholarship