DC office lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
Deputy Commissioner (DC Office) Lakhimpur has issued a notification for the recruitment of 14 Mandal (GR-III) posts in the amalgamated establishment of DC Office Lakhimpur. Those candidates who are interested in the District Office Lakhimpur, Mandal Jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post: DC Office Lakhimpur Admit Card 2020
Details of DC office lakhimpur recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Mandal (GR-III)
No of Posts: 14 Posts
- UR: 08 posts
- STP: 01 posts
- STH: 03 posts.
- EWS: 02 posts
Organization: Office of the Deputy Commissioner Lakhimpur
Pay: Pay Band- 14,000/ – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Eligibility Criteria of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2021.
Age Relaxation: 5 years For SC and ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply DC office lakhimpur recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates can submit their online application for this recruitment of DC office Lakhimpur by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click Proceed to apply online
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After submitting an online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future reference.
Important Docruitment of DC office Lakhimpur Recruitment
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- RCCC training passed certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Age proof Certificates
- valid Employment Exchange card
- Good quality of photograph with white background.
Selection Process of DC lakhimpur recruitment 2021
The Candidates will Be Selected through Objective Type written examination & Computer Proficiency Test. The written examination will be of 100 marks for 2:00 hours duration. The selection will be strictly on a merit basis.
Important Date of DC lakhimpur Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 2nd January 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 17th January 2021
- Date of Written test: 7th February 2021