DC Office Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Deputy Commissioner Jorhat has issued a notification for the recruitment of 21 numbers of sanctioned vacant post of Mandal (Gr-Ill) under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Jorhat. Those candidates who are interested in the District Office Jorhat, Mandal Jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post:DC Jorhat Admit Card 2021
DC Office Jorhat Recruitment Details
Name of Posts:Mandal (Gr-Ill)
Number Of Posts: 21 Posts
- Unreserved: 11 Post
- OBC/MOBC: 02 Posts
- ST (H): 05 Post
- SC: 02 Posts
- STP: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
- The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “‘Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati. And
- A minimum of 6 (six) months diploma in computer application from a recognized institute.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Related post: DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020
How To Apply DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this recruitment of jorhat dc office, by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- click on online application link
- Click “Proceed to Apply”
- Enter your all asked information & upload documents.
- Submit online Application & Print.
Required Document of Jorhat Mandal Recruitment 2021
- Age Proof
- Passport Size color Photograph
- Specimen signature
- HSLC Marksheet
- HSLC Certificate
- HS Certificate(optional)
- Degree Certificate(optional)
- 6 Months(minimum) Computer Diploma from a recognized institute
- 6 Months RCCC Training passed Certificate
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Caste/Category Certificate(if applicable)
- NOC from current employer(if applicable)
Important Date of DC office Jorhat Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 7th February 2021
- Last date of online application: 20th February 2021
Important web link of DC office Jorhat recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Get Job Notification||Click Here|