Table of Contents
DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Deputy commissioner Dhubri ( DC office Dhubri) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 17 Junior Assistant (Garde-III) vacancies Under the DC office Dhubri. The Complete Advertisement and Application Process is given below.
|Last Date||20-11- 2020|
Also Read: SCERT Assam Recruitment 2020
DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of Post: Junior Assistant
No. Of Post: 17 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – Rs 65000 Plus Grade Pay Rs 6200 .
a. The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University .
b. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma /Certificate in Computer Application tom a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Other Eligible Criteria for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2020.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 2 Years for Ex Serviceman
- 10 Years for Person with Disability Candidates.
Application Fee: No Need Any Application Fee.
How to Apply DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this DC dhubri Recruitment by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Documents to be submitted
The applications are to be submitted with the following Documents
- Recent Coloured Passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate in full.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates/ MarkSheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- The applicant under EWS category will have to fumish EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of pwD) issued by the competent Authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
Important Date Of DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Application Submission: 2nd November 2020
Last Date of Application Submission: 20 November 2020
Important Links for DC Office Dhubri Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|