DC Office Cachar Recruitment
Deputy Commissioner Cachar has issued two Different notification for the recruitment of 48 numbers of sanctioned vacant post of Gr-IV And Junior Assistant Vacancy under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Cachar. Those candidates who are interested in the District Office Cachar, Grade-IV & Junior Assistant Jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Related Post: DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021 Details
1. Grade-IV Post
No. of Posts: 10 Posts
- Process Server: 01 Post
- Office Peon: 04 Posts
- Chowkidar: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification:Minimum qualification Class Vlll Passed from any recognized Educational Institution/School.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Required Documents for Uploading DC Cachar Grade-IV Recruitment
- Recent colored Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Age Proof
- Qualification Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
2. Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 38 Posts
- Unreserved: 14 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 13 Posts
- ST (H): 01 Post
- SC: 02 Posts
- EWS: 04 Post
- The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools.
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Required Documents for Uploading DC Cachar Junior Assistant Recruitment
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Age proof Certificate,
- Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HSLC Examination
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HS Examination
- Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HS Examination Graduation.
- Computer Proficiency Certificate ( Six Month).
- Passport Size color Photograph
- NOC from current employer (if applicable)
How To Apply DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this DC Office Cachar 48 Grade-IV & Junior Assistant Recruitment by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click Online Application Link
- Enter All asked information.
- Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Also Apply: Irrigation Rangia Recruitment 2021
Important Dates of DC Office Cachar Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 21st February 2021
- Last date of online application: 23th March 2021