DC Dibrugarh Recruitment
Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 17 Junior Assistant vacant post under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. Those candidates who are interested in the District Office Dibrugarh, Junior Assistant Jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying. The complete procedure to apply given below.
Details of DC Dibrugarh recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
No of Posts: 17 Posts
- UR: 12 posts
- ST(P): 02 Posts
- ST(H): 02 Posts
Organization: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh
Related Post: DC office Jorhat recruitment
Eligibility Criteria of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must be Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (six) months of Diploma in Computer Application from any Govt. Recognized Institute.
- The candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools.
- The candidates must have the Knowledge of Assamese Typing.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Applicants shall submit the self-attested copies of following documents/testimonials along with Standard Form of application as published in Part IX of Assam Gazette:
- HSLC Admit Card (age proof), Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- HSSLC Pass Certificate and Marksheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Marksheet
- PRC Copy.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of Reserved Category candidates).
- EWS Certificate (in case of candidates falls under EWS category).
- Disability Certificate (in case of differently abled /PwD) issued by the Competent Authority
- No Objection Certificate (for those already employed) through proper channel.
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.
- Declaration in Form – A .
- 3 (Three) copies of passport size photographs. (One of which should be paste on the application form.)Applications should be sent through past or delivered by hand to the Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh, P.O. – C.R. Building, PIN – 786003, Dist. – Dibrugarh, Assam. Post applied shall be superscribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Important Date of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of application: 6th February 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 22th February 2021
Important Link of DC office Dibrugarh recruitment 2021
|WhatsApp Job Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|