DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Deputy Commissioner Dibrugarh has issued a notification for the recruitment of 4(Four) numbers of sanctioned vacant post of Mandal (Gr-Ill) under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh. Those candidates who are interested in the District Office Dibrugarh, Mandal Jobs, must read the official notification of this recruitment before applying online. The complete procedure to apply online is given below.
Details of DC Dibrugarh recruitment 2021
Name of Post: Mandal (GR-III)
No of Posts: 04 Posts
- UR: 03 posts
- OBC: 01 posts
- 1 (One) post will be reserved for PwD candidate
Organization: Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Dibrugarh
Related Post: DC office lakhimpur recruitment
Eligibility Criteria of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed HSLC Examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
- The candidate must have passed 6(Six) months “‘Recorders Certificate Class Course Training” from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidates must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools in addition to land revenue related software used in the State.
Age Limit: Candidates Age Must need to be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January of 2021.
- 5 years For SC and ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidates.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: Pay Band- Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
How to Apply DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
Eligible And Interested Candidates can submit their online application for this recruitment of DC office Dibrugarh by below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click Proceed to apply online
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After submitting an online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future reference.
Required Document of Dibrugarh mandal Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- RCCC Training Pass Certificate
- Admit Card/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination as age proof
- Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category)
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Passport size colour Photograph with white background
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel with scan copy of NOC from the concerned department/office should be uploaded.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD category candidates issued by competent authority. Any other documents candidate wants to upload in support of his candidature.
Important Date of DC Dibrugarh Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 7th January 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th January 2021
- Date of Written test: 7th February 2021