DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
Deputy Commissioner Bongaigaon has issued a notification for the recruitment of 262 Gaonbura posts for various Revenue Circle under the district of Bongaigaon.
Candidates who are interested in DC Bongaigaon, Gaonbura jobs, they have to read the official notification of this Recruitment before Applying. The Complete eligibility and application process for this recruitment is discussed below.
Related Post: DC Office Sivasagar Recruitment 2021
DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Gaonbura
No of Post: 262 Posts
- Bongaigaon Revenue Circle: 30 Posts
- Dangtal Revenue Circle: 23 Posts
- Boitamari Revenue Circle: 52 Posts
- Srijangram Revenue Circle: 110 Posts
- Manikpur Revenue Circle: 47 Posts
Educational Qualification: They/She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/institution recognized by the State Govt.
Age: He/ She should be of minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021
Nationality: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Other Eligibility Criteria of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment
- He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues.
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonburahs.
- He/She should not be a Govt. employee;
- He/ She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partner.
- There should not any case registered in Court or Police Station against the name of applicant
How To Apply DC Bongaigaon Recruitment
The candidate has to send the duly filled application in the standard form published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette along with self-attested photocopies of all testimonials along with necessary documents. The application Will be received with effect from 06/01/2021 to 22/01/2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.) in the Office Of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon and the application may be dropped in the specific drop Box. no application Will be received thereafter.
Important Document of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- Self attested copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets
- Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- 3 (three) copies recent passport size photograph (self attested).
- 1 (one) self addressed envelope affixing necessary postage Stamp and his/her/her contact No.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners;
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- Ile/ She should furnish documents regarding performance of social activities.
- Address proof / certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as
Important Dates of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of application: 6th January 2021
- Last date of application: 22nd January 2021 up to 5 PM