CJM Nalbari Recruitment 2020: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari Recruitment 2020, Apply for 2 Peon Peon (Grade-IV) Post.
Applications are hereby invited in the Standard Form from the intending candidates for filling up the vacancies of two (2) posts of Peon (Grade-IV) in the establishment of the Chief Judicial
Magistrate, Nalbari, Assam
Related Post: Nalbari DC Office Peon & Jarikarak 15 post
CJM Nalbari Recruitment 2020 Post Details:
No. Vacant Post: 02 Post
- Unreserved: 01 Post
- ST(P): 01 Post
Salary: Rs12,000/- Rs52.000/-+ GP Rs.3900/
Education Qualification : Minimum Class VIII And Maximum Class XII Passed
Candidates Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 43 years.
Age Relaxation: General Candidates, 45 years for OBC/ MOBC and 47 years for SC/ ST as on the last date of submission of the application.
CJM Nalbari Recruitment 2020 Other Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. Department should submit their applications through proper channel.
How to Apply CJM Nalbari Recruitment 2020?
- The application with self attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification Age, Caste, along with three (3) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari.
- Envelop containing application should indicate the name of the post applied for on the top in Block letters as ” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”.
- The applicant should mention their Mobile Numbers in the application if available.
- Last date: 02.09.2020
Nalbari Recruitment Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The eligible candidates applying for the post shall be required to appear for personal interview the date of which will be uploaded on the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in). In the prevailing pandemic situation written test can not be held as resolved/ decided by the Board.
The list of eligible candidates along with specific date of interview shall be uploaded in the official website of Nalbari District Judiciary (http://nalbarijudiciary.gov.in) in due course. No separate call letters will be issued. Applicants are advised to go through the official website regularly.
Interview center will be the court premises of Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nalbari (Date & Time will be notified in the official website).
Terms & Conditions:
• NO TA/ D.A will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
• Application received late or without proper supporting documents or undersigned or without photographs or incomplete Application Form will be summarily rejected.