Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021
Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam (CIB) has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of 6 (Six) Peon and Chowkidar Vacancy Under the office of the CIB Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Related Post: DC Kamrup Recruitment 2021
Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam Recruitment 2021
Name of post: Peon and Chowkidar
- Peon: 03 Posts
- Chowkidar: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 12000- Rs 37500+ Other allowances as admissible.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have minimum qualification of VIII standard passed from a recognized school. Those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary or above) shall not be eligible to apply.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to apply Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021
1) Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
2) The candidate will have to submit sell- attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid employment exchange Registration card etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self- addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
3) The candidates should submit/send their application to the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
Last Date of Application: 21st January 2021 (5 pm)
Important Link For Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam Recruitment 2021
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|