ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 25 junior Assistant in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Job seekers who were waiting for ATEPFO Recruitment can apply online knowing all the advertisement information on this page.
Related Post: Tea Tribes Welfare Recruitment
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Overview
|ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund organisation (ATEPFO)|
|Name of Post:||Junior Assistant|
|No of posts||25 Posts|
|Online Application Starts||11th August, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September, 2021|
|Status||Application process in progress|
|Examination Zones||Dibrugarh, Jorhat , Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati|
Name of Post: Junior Assistant
Total Posts: 25 Posts
- Unreserved: 13 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 09 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST(P): 03 Posts
- ST(H): 01 Post
- EWS: 03 Posts
- PWD: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
Age Limit:The candidates should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age on the 01.06.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- 10 years for PwD candidates irrespective of ST/SC/OBC/MOBC and General Category of candidates.
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have Registration Number in Employment Exchange in the state of Assam .
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay application fee as given below
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
How to Apply for ATEPFO Assam Recruitment?
Interested candidates have to fill the online application form available in the official website of Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO). Candidates can also apply through the following methods.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click on Register Now Button
- Fill up the application form.
- Click the Next button to go to the Document Upload section.
- Upload following documents:-
- Then Click the Final Submit Button.
- Application process is not completed until go to the Final Page.
- In the Final stage you will get Registration No and your application for print will be available.
- Keep your registration no and password for future reference.
- Click the Print Application link to view and print the application.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Candidates are advised to take printout after final submission of the Form. Candidates will find their Acknowledgement No. in the printout copy and they should keep the Acknowledgement No. with them for further reference. If there is any discrepancy please mail at [email protected]
Documents to be Uploaded with ATEPFO Online Form
Candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents. The image format should be in .jpg or .jpeg. No other format of image will be accepted.
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office.
Dear applicant, please ensure that you are having all the particulars mentioned above. When you are ready with all the above requirements, please proceed to fill up the application online.
Important Dates of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 11th August, 2021
- Last date of online Application: 15th September, 2021
Important Web-Links of ATEPFO Recruitment
|Official Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Junior Assistant in ATEPFO||Register Now|
|Junior Assistant in ATEPFO||Login|
|Download Income and Assets Certificate||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
View of ATEPFO Recruitment Website
Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment 2021
The selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes two stages.
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Syllabus for Stage I include:
i) General studies including current affairs, national and international — 60 marks.
ii) General English – 20 marks.
iii) Arithmetic — 20 marks.
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
a) Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
b) Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Final Section: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.