Voter List Assam 2020: Voter List is very important for all Indian citizens, because, Your name and which members of your family are attached to the voter list 2020 assam, You should know this before voting. So that there is no problem while voting.
You can also add the names of the members of your family whose name is not added to the voter list assam 2020. you should know that the names of which people are connected in the new voter list 2020 assam and which are not linked. In this article We will tell you how you can search your name in the 2020 voter list assam and how to download the voter list 2020 assam pdf of your Area.
Voter List Assam 2020 Details:
Name of State: Assam
Download file Type: voter list 2020 assam pdf
Official website: http://ceoassam.nic.in/
Name of Organization: Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Assam
As you know, after the age of 18, the name has to be registered in the voter list. After which you are given a voter card with the help of which you can vote.
If your name is not included in the voter list, then you can get the name added by contacting the BLO of your area. You can also apply online to add names to the ceo assam voter list 2020
How Can Download voter list assam 2020 with photo?
If you want to make sure that you have your name in the voter list 2020 or not. So there are two ways.
The first way is that you can search your name in the voter list.
- First you go to the official website of the Assam State Election Commission.
- Here you first fill the name of your district.
- choose the name of your panchayat area
- write your name in the third
- Write your father/husband name in fourth box.
- Click search, You will get information.
The second way is that you can download the PDF file of the voter list of your area and then search your name in it.
- Fast go to the official website of the State Election Commission (Link given below)
- Fill the name of the district in the first box
- choose your panchayat area in the second box.
- Select the Gram Panchayat in the third box and search
- According to your ward number, you can download the PDF file.