Assam TET Recruitment 2022
Director of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE) has issued notices for recruitment to 9354 posts of Assistant Teachers of Lower Primary and Upper Primary Schools. As per the official notification dated September 19, 2021, the Assam government invited online applications from assam tet pass candidates to fill up 7242 upcoming vacancies in LP schools and 2112 vacancies in upper primary schools. The link to this ongoing recruitment online application has been activated. Candidates who want to apply online can apply with the help of the direct link given below.
All the earlier online applications submitted by the candidates qualified in Assam TET 2021 for the post of Regular Teachers of LP and UP Schools against DEE, Assam’s advertisement vide No. EAA/SIU/125/2021/Pt-I/39 dated 18/09/2021, stand cancelled and their names and all related details have been deleted from the recruitment database.
The interested Assam TET 2021 qualified candidates will now be able to apply afresh with revised Assam TET 2021 score cards along with all other required documents in the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 01/02/2022 to Midnight of 15/02/2022.
Overview of Assam Tet Recruitment 2022
|Department||Director of Elementary Education (DEE) Assam|
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Lower Primary Teacher (LPT), Upper Primary Teacher (UPT)|
|Number of Vacancies||9354 Posts|
|LP Teacher||7,242 Posts|
|UP Teacher||2,112 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay|
|Application Process Start Form||1st February 2022|
|Last Date for online Application||15th February 2022|
|Important link||Click Here|
Read More: Assam TET OMR Sheet 2021 with Answer key
District & Category Wise Posts Vacancy Details 2022
Total N of Posts: 9354 Posts
LP Teacher: 7,242 Posts
Assamese Medium School: 5415 Posts
- Unreserved: 1755 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 942 Posts
- SC: 154 Posts
- STP: 04 Posts
- STH: 1861 Posts
EWS: 180 Posts
- PWD: 519 Posts
Bengali Medium School: 1626 Posts
- Unreserved: 428 Posts
- OBC/MOBC: 245 Posts
- SC: 00 Post
- STP: 301 Posts
- STH: 561 Posts
EWS: 43 Posts
- PWD: 103 Posts
Note: Download pdf from the important link below to get the full information.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Tet Recruitment
1.Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
Education qualification: Passed in Assam TET for LPS, conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam. Also, need to have at least one criteria from blow given list.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-Year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
2. Assistant Teacher Upper Primary (UPS)
Education qualification: Graduate from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam
3. Science Teacher (UPS)
Education qualification: B. Sc. from the UGC recognized University and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS (Science and Mathematics) conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
4. Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)
Education qualification: Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
5. Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)
Education qualification: Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the subjects and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Other Criteria of Assam LP/UP Teacher Recruitment 2022
NIOS (ODL) Course: The candidate who has completed the 18-month D. El. Ed. course from the NIOS (ODL) will be treated at par and equally with the other candidates who have completed the 2-year course for the purpose of this recruitment process.
ATET Eligibility: The candidates who have passed the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (ATET) conducted by the Elementary Education Department, Assam will be eligible for applying and candidates who will appear and pass Assam TET to be conducted in the month of October, 2021 shall also be eligible to apply after declaration of the result.
Nationality: Applicant must be Indian citizens and permanent resident in Assam.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January of 2021
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to PwD.
How to Apply Assam Tet Recruitment 2022?
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this recruitment of Assam LP & UP Tet Teacher by following the simple steps given below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Click on Candidates Registration
- Login using your Registration ID and other details, which will be sent to the registered email id.
- Enter All asked information
- Upload All Required documents and Submit Online Application
- After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Documents required For DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment
The important documents to Assam Tet Recruitment 2022 list given below
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only),
- Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level).
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by appropriate authority.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Scanned Signature.
Important Date of Assam Tet Recruitment
- Starting date of online application: 1st February 2022
- Last date of online application: 15th February 2022
Important Link For Assam Tet Recruitment 2022 [ps2id id=’Important Link For’ target=”/]
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Online Re-Apply Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|District & Category wise Post Details||Click Here|
|How to Apply (Guide)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|