Secretariat Administration Department (SAD), Assam has Recently released a Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 of 170 Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) vacancy in the Assam Secretariat under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Department||Secretariat Administration Department, Assam.|
Related Post: GVK EMRI Assam Recruitment 2020
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Post Details
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant
No of posts: 170 Posts
Salary: Rs. 14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m.
Reservation of posts:
- UR : 57 Nos.
2. ST (P) :14 Nos.
3. ST(H) : 12 Nos.
4. SC : 14 Nos.
5. OBC/MOBC :40 Nos.
6. Person with Disability: 14 Nos.
7. Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 19 Nos.
8. Reservation for women : 30%
9. Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 2% (In all categories as per existing provision.)
1. The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
2. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Note : Candidates must have Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
(c) 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
(d) 10 years for PwD candidates.
Related Post : Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
How To Apply Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment?
Candidates Are Required to Apply Prescribed Form Through Online Mode only. No other Mode Submission of Application is Allowed. The online Application Link Is Given below.
Impotant Date of Assam Secretariat JAA Recruitment 2010
- Starting Date Of Online Application: 31-07-2020
- Last Date Of Online Application: 31-08-2020
Important Link of Assam Secretariat Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
Related Post: Latest Assam Agriculture & Veterinary Department job
Selection Process of Secretariat Recruitment 2020
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Headquarters ofAssam on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective Type Written Test will be as follows:
|1||General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude||150|
|2||Knowledge of Computer (Theory)||50|
|3||Language Skills Test in Assamese/ Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English||50|
Against each vacancy, three candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati.
Total marks for the Computer (Practical) Test will be 50 Marks and Precis Writing Test will be 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates), Educational Qualification Certificates and Marksheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, lncome and Asset
Certificate of the family issued by the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to EWS), Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Disability Certificate (in case of PwD candidates) and
Declaration in Form-“A” as available in the website.
Important Documents for Junior Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2020
Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the
instructions provided in the above website. Candidates are required to upload:
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
- Declaration in Form “A”
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidates)