Assam Pragyan Bharati Assam government launched a new scheme for students. Whose name is Assam Pragyan Bharati, today we are going to talk about this scheme. All students of Assam can benefit from this scheme.
Today we will learn about this scheme in details. What are the benefits of this scheme? And what are the eligibility requirements to take advantage of this scheme? It is necessary for all students to know about this scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Assam Pragyan Bharati|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government School Student of Assam|
At this time, all the students of Assam are having more financial problem. To overcome this problem, the Assam government started this scheme.
What are the benefits of Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme?
The major benefit of this Scheme Started by the government of Assam to provided financial benefits to the student are follows :-
● Assam Government provide free admission of all government schools through this scheme.
●Through this scheme, the Assam Government gave a free textbook to 100,000 students.
● Through this scheme, the student staying in the hostel will get ₹ 1000 per month.
● All students will get loan one time for Fifty Thousand.
● All post graduate and undergraduate students will also be available. Free Text Book Free Admission and Education Loan.
● The female student who will rank in Assam 12th Class. She will get ₹ 20,000 for buying Scooty.
● Assam Post Graduate and Undergraduate Students will also get Rs 1500 to Rs 2000 for buying book through this scheme.
Eligibility criteria For Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme.
There are no specific eligibility criteria yet, some basic eligibility criteria are as follows.
The scheme can be availed only by the permanent resident students of Assam.
Only students studying in government aided colleges / colleges will be benefited under this scheme.
Work will be done to benefit undergraduate or postgraduate level students through this scheme.
What is the Latest news about this scheme right now?
The Assam Government has so far sent ₹ 1000 to the bank account of 67531post Graduate Or Undergraduate students. Those who have not Received at this time, immediately Contact Your College Administrator.