Assam police New Recruitment 2020 |204 Post of junior Assistant| Apply Online
Assam police New Recruitment 2020 | 204 Post of junior Assistant| Apply Online, Assam State level police bord,(SLPRB) Release various type of job recruitment in this mounth. Today march 20 2020 Also invited online applications for 204 posts of Junior Assistant Stenographer.eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment Candidates are able to submit their online application after being eligible as per official notification. More details and online application portal’s link is below attached.
|Total No of post||204 post|
|Start online Application||13 May 2020 (11AM)|
|Last Date||Update Later|
Related post :
Assam police New Recruitment 2020 |204 Post of junior Assistant Post Details
Post Name :
- Junior Assistant ( In APHQRS) – 15 Post
- Junior Assistant (In District level) – 17Post
- Stenographer (Grade – III) – 19 Post
I) Category Wise Post Distrbution : junior Assistant
II) Category Wise Post Distrbution : junior Assistant (District Level) 119 post
III) Category Wise Post Distrbution : (Stenographer (Grade – III) – 19 Post
Pay Sceal in Given post
- Junior Assistant ( In APHQRS) – 15 Post : Rs 14000 to Rs 49000 + Rs 6200 Grade pay
- Junior Assistant (In District level) – 170 Post : Rs 14000 to Rs 49000 + Rs 62000 Grade pay
- Stenographer (Grade – III) – 19 Post : Rs 14000 to Rs 49000 + Grade pay Rs8700
I) Education Qualifications for junior Assistant (in APHQRS/Distric Level)
● Candidate Must be graduate in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) or its equivalent from Any Recognized University.
II) Education Qualifications for Stenographer (Grade III)(District level)
●Candidate Must be graduate in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) or its equivalent from Any Recognized University With having National Trade Certificates in Stenographer from ITI in Assam and Any Recognize institutes.
Eligibility Criteria Assam police New Recruitment 2020 | 170 Post of junior Assistant
Age of Candidate : Candidates Should not be less then 18 years and More then 38 years on 01-01-2020.
Upper age limit Relaxabele for STH,STP,OBC,MOBC Candidate.
- 5years for STP or STH candidate.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC Candidate.
Nationality : Candidate must be indian citizens and ordinary resident of assam.
How to apply
Candidate Submitted thire Application form online through of Assam State level police bord,(SLPRB) Offical Website link given below.
Selection process :There Will be two phases of test
- Written test
- Practical test
Written Test will be 50 marks and will be completely OMR based
|Each questions||01 markd|
|Negative marks||Yes (1/2 Each wrong answer)|
|Part of question||Four parts|
|Duration of test||02 (two) Hours|
The Question Paper will be set on four Parts
- Logical Reasoning, Aptitude
- Matter Relating to hidtory and culture of assam & India
- General knowledge
|Download official Advertisement||Click here|
|Apply Online Application||Click here|
|Visit official website||Click here|
Other criteria & Required Documents
Final Selection : Candidate Who obtained aggregate Marks in Written & Practical test for Assam police New Recruitment 2020 | 170 Post of junior Assistant| The final merit list will be prepared by Category wise.
Junior Assistant post
|Written test full markd||50 marks|
|Practical test full markd||50 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
Stenographer (Grade III)
|Written test full marks||50 marks|
|Practical test full marks||50 marks|
|Stenography Test full marks||50 marks|
|Total Marks in test||150 marks|
Required Documents Assam police New Recruitment 2020 | 170 Post of junior Assistant|
- Good quality Colors photograph.
- Graduation Certificate (BA/ B.sc/ BCOM Or Equivalent)
- Left Thump impression.
- Good quality scan signature.
- Certificat of proof of age (HSLC Admit Card Or its Equivalent Examination.
- Caste certificat
- Computet proficiency certificate for junior assistant.
- Stenography Certificate for Stenographer (Grade III)
- EWS certificate.
Note: i)Candidate photograph, Signature, & left Thump impression must be Good equality. Poor quality photograph uploaded will lead to rejection of your application.
- All photograph must have been taken after 1st January 2020.
- The photograph must be taken in a white background.
- All photograph must be JPG formats.
- Passport size photograph maximum resolution 640×480cm and minimum resolution 320×240cm. And maximum file size 450 kb.
- Dimensions of thump impression shoud be 3.5×1.5cm (width×height) only. Maximum file size 100kb
- Signature maximum Resolutions 800×300 . And minimum resolution for signuture 400×150 cm. Maximum file size 200 kb.
You can Also Apply Assam police Jobs Recruitment.