Assam Police Jobs Recruitment 2020 @ 36 New Post
Police jobs Assam ,assam New policeRecruitment 2020. Defence Demonstrator / Wireless operator / PBX operator post. Assam Police Department (SLPRB) recently issued an official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment of 36 posts of Civil Defence Demonstrator / Wireless operator / PBX operator at Darang, Golaghat, Karbianglong, and Kokorajar Distric. Candidates who are Interested This Posts Candidate are able to submit their online applications for this recruitment.
|Date of Start online application||20 March 2020|
|Selection Types||Written & practical Test|
Assam Police New jobs Requirements Details 2020
Name of Post:
(1) Assistant Deputy Controller, Civil Defene
(2) Civil Defence Demonstrator
3) Wireless Operator
4) PBX operator
|Total No of Post||36 post|
|organizations||Assam police Department|
Assam police Category Wise Distribution of 36 Vacent Post:
A) Assistant Deputy Controller : 06 Post
B) Civil Difference Demonstrator / Wireless Operation /PBX Operator Category wise distribution :28 post
Note: 10% Reservation for EWS candidate only. All Category Candidate Appear Will be Considered For Unreserved post on merit.
Related post Assam police jailer jobs Requirement 2020
Education Qualifications For : (A) Assistant Deputy Controller :
Candidates Are Minimum Bachelor Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce Form Recognize University.
Other Qualifications : pass certificate of instructor from National Civil Defence College / NDRF Academy Nagpur and Fire Service Training & any other govt Recognized institute.
Education Qualifications For : B) Candidate Must be Passed HSLC Exam from govt Recognized Board.
Other Qualifications : pass certificate of instructor course from National Civil Defence College / NDRF Academy Nagpur and Fire Service Training & any other govt Recognized institute.
Other Eligibility criteria For Both Post:
- Candidate must be citizen of indiaand ordinary Resident of Assam.
- Candidate Must be18 to 38 years on 1st January 2020.
Age Relaxation: Upper Age Limit Relaxed : SC/ STP / STH 5 years & OBC/MOBC Candidates 3 years.
How to apply Assam police Job requirements 2020
Required Documents :Candidate will be required Sceaned Copy of followin Documents:
1) Passport Size Photograph : Candidate Must be Uplod good equality photograph . Poor quality photograph submitted will lead to rejection of Application. Uploaded photograph printed the admit card. Photograph must be taken white background. Photograph clearly visible candidate Face other wise rejected.
Thump Impression : Candidate take thire Left thump impression in white Background. Dimensions of the thump impression should be 3.5cm × 1.5cm. and its maximum size 100kb.
Candidate Signature : Candidate put their signature blue and black ink with white paper. signeture accepted only JPG format. The image size maximum 800 × 300 pixels and minimum 400 × 150 pixel.
Documents : Admit card / HSLC pass Certificate / Age Proof / Degree Pass certificate / caste certificate / EWS certificate (Only EWS Candidate only) And Character certificate.
Selection process : Candidate who Submitted theirs correct in all given details. Successfully candidate Called for a written examination . The written examination conducted in all district Head Quarter
Written Examination Types & Question Pattern
|Exame types||Written test &|
|Questtion pattern||OMR based|
|Negative markd||Yes (half marks)|
Question Types Assam police job Requirements 2020
The questions will be Set in three parts
- General English
- Genersl Knowledge & Reasoning Test
- Civil Difence Matter
● Assistence Deputy Controller, Civil defence : Candidate written test will be on Degree Standard Subject of 100 Marks and will be completely OMR based.
● Civil Defence Demonstrator / Wireless Operator / PBX Operator : Candidate Written Test will be HSLC Standard Subject of 100 Marks and will be Completely OMR Based.
Subject of The Practical Test :
- Search and Rescue Techniques
- Fire fighting technique
- Fast Aid Technique.
Final Result : The final Merit list for the both post based on Marks obtained on the written & Prectical Test.
Required Documents in Practical Test :
When Candidate Appearing in prctical test. Pplicant should bring a set of attested photocopies & orginal of the following documents on the date of practical test
- Admit Card
- Hslc pass certificate
- Age proof
- Degree pass certificate & Marks sheet
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate ( if applicable)
- Characters certificate