Assam Police Admit Card 2021
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has issued the admit card for Assam Police Sub Inspector (SI) Un-Armed Branch (UB) Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates who have been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) will be able to download their admit card.
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Admit Card Release Date||23-01-2021|
Name of Organization: Assam Police.
Name of Post: Unarmed Branch (UB) Sub- Inspector.
No of Posts: 597 Posts
Type of Exam: PST/PET
Date of Exam: 1st February 2021
Venue of Exam: 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
SLPRB website: www.slprbassam.in
Recruitment for: Sub- Inspector (UB) in Assam Police
Advertisement issued on: 11-04-2018
Toll Free Helpline No: 1800212005599
Related post: Assam Police SI Result
How To Download Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021
Candidates who have been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) will be able to download their admit card. follow the steps below to download.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Download Admit Card Link
- Enter Your Roll No & Date of Birth.
- Click Download Option.
- After Download of Admit Card, Take print out for future use.
Important Document of Assam police Admit card 2021
Candidates should report for PST/ PET at the venue/ place on the date and time shown in the admit card. They should also bring the following Testimonials / Documents for verification. Testimonials / Documents to be submitted When appearing in PST / PET
The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC [Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized I accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as marksheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including
- Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photograph. which was uploaded in the online application.
NB:- Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.
Important Link of Assam Police UB Admit Card 2021
|Download Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Assam Police SI Admit Card||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|