Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021 status, apply online, registration, eligibility, beneficiary list and other details can be checked from this page. Complete information about Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021 will be available for you in our article, please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you complete information about this orunodoi scheme step by step and we will give you a clear details about status, registration, beneficiary list, eligibility criteria and application etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
The Assam government has launched the Assam Orunodoi scheme to provide financial assistance to economically weaker families and low income families in the state of Assam.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.3000/- is provided to women whose Has widows, divorced female / unmarried female / separated females and any specially-abled and who belong to poor family. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women. To get more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Assam can apply. You cannot apply online for this scheme, for which offline applications will be issued for this scheme.
Related Post: Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme
Orunodoi Scheme Assam Details
Name of Scheme: Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Launched by: Govt. of Assam
Implemented Department: Finance Department, Government of Assam
Amount Value: Rs 830/- per month
Opening Date: 2nd October 2020
Category: Assam Govt Schemes
The objective of Orunodoi: To provide monthly financial assistance to low-income families.
Beneficiaries: Women belonging to low-income families
Registration Process: Offline
Official webSite: Orunodoi.in
Eligibility Criteria for Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- Has widows, divorced female / unmarried female / separated females and any specially-abled member of the House Hold Eligibility for this scheme
- If there is a government job in your family, then you cannot apply.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you cannot apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- You must have a permanent residence in Assam, then only you can apply.
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to poorer families can apply.
- Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, you cannot apply for this scheme.
Documents Needed for Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- income Certificate
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
Benefits of Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
- You will be given Rs.830 /- per month through this scheme.
- We want to tell you that women will be benefited greatly through this scheme.
- New announcement that monthly amount of Orunodoi scheme will be increased from Rs.830 to Rs.3000
How to Apply Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Arunodoi Scheme Application Form
- Download the Application form and fill in all details
- Submit the form and all necessary documents to the respective Gaon Panchayat / Village committee development council (VCDC)/separate office.
How to check the Application status online in Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal orunodoi.in
- Then you have to click on the home page “View Status“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the Beneficiary status of the Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Orunodoi scheme, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “ View Beneficiary Status”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary Status”.
- After that, you have to select your district and enter your last 7 digit of beneficiary number.
- Please choose District and enter valid Beneficiary number to get the Summary-
- Your beneficiary Summary will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
District Wise Beneficiary status of Orunodoi Scheme 2021
Important links Of Orunodoi scheme 2021
|Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Application status online||Click Here|
|Beneficiary status||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Annexure Form PDF||Click Here|
Hope you have got complete information about Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2021 in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this Scheme, then feel free to message us in the comment section and we Will definitely give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.