Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form Download 2020: Check Payment status here
Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Table of Contents
The Government of Assam has Launch Assam Orunodoi Scheme to provide Financial Support to the economically Vulnerable families and poor families of the state. The government would provide Rs 830 per month each to 17 lakh poor families under the ambitious “Arunodoi” scheme, to financially empower women. The Arunodoi Scheme 2020 would be the biggest scheme in Assam. A sum of Rs 280 crore has been earmarked for the new scheme. All the people who can apply for this scheme, how to download Orunudoi scheme application form and how to check beneficiary list details as well as all the information Arunudoi scheme are discussed below.
Related Post: Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 – Apply Scooty
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Details:
Name of Scheme: Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Orunodoi Launched by: Govt. of Assam
Implemented Department: Finance Department, Government of Assam
Amount Value: Rs 830/- per month
Opening Date: 2nd October 2020
Category: Assam Govt Schemes
Objective of Arunudoi: To provide monthly financial assistance to poor families.
Beneficiaries: Women belonging to poor families
Orunodoi Scheme Registration Process: Offline
Arunudoi Official Site: finance.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria Of Assam Arunodoi Scheme
Target Beneficiaries: The eligibility conditions for benefiting under Arunodoi Scheme 2020 are:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
- Composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account where in the name in the bank records should match the scheme records.
- In case, the beneficiary does not possess a bank account then a bank account would be required to be opened prior to the date of approval of the application.
Priority should be given in Orunodoi Scheme:
Priority should be given Arunodoi Scheme 2020 to those households which
- Has widows, divorced female / unmarried female / separated females and any specially-abled member of the House Hold
- Priority will be given to poorer families whether they are covered under NFSA or not
How to Apply Arunodoi Scheme 2020
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form Download link
- Download the Application form and fill the all details
- Submit the form along with all necessary documents to the respective Gaon Panchayat / Village committee development council (VCDC)/ respective office.
Orunodoi Sahayaks at Gaon Panchayat / VCDC / ULB shall facilitate the process of filling up Detailed Application Form.
How To Check Orunodoi scheme Payment Status
Applicants Who applied Orunodoi Scheme, they have now check their payment status below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down, check the important link section
- click on orunodoi scheme payment status link
- Select your bank in the fast box.
- type Your bank account number in the second box
- Confirm by Re Typing your bank account number in the third box
- type the capture code in the nearby box.
- click on search button . you will be get your payment details there.
Important links of orunodoi scheme application form
|Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|orunodoi scheme payment status||Click Here|
|Download Arunodoi Scheme 2020 official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Orunodoi Annexure Form PDF Click Here