Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The Government of Assam has to Launch the Assam Orunodoi Scheme to provide Financial Support to the economically Vulnerable families and low-income families of the state of Assam. The government would provide Rs 830 per month to 17 lakh low-income families under the ambitious Arunodoi scheme Assam to financially empower women.
The orunodoi Scheme 2020 would be the biggest in Assam. A sum of Rs 280 crore has been earmarked for the new scheme. All the people who can apply for this scheme, download the Orunodoi scheme application form, check beneficiary list details, and all the information Arunodoi scheme are discussed below.
|Category||Assam Govt Schemes|
Related Post: Assam Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 – Apply Scooty
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Details:
Name of Scheme: Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2020
Orunodoi Launched by Govt. of Assam
Implemented Department: Finance Department, Government of Assam
Amount Value: Rs 830/- per month
Opening Date: 2nd October 2020
Category: Assam Govt Schemes
The objective of Orunudoi: To provide monthly financial assistance to low-income families.
Beneficiaries: Women belonging to low-income families
Orunodoi Scheme Registration Process: Offline
Arundo Official Site: finance.assam.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria Of Assam Arunodoi Scheme
Target Beneficiaries: The eligibility conditions for benefiting under Arunodoi Scheme 2020 are:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant should be presently resident in Assam.
- Composite Household Income of the Applicant should be less than Rs. 2 Lakh per annum.
- The beneficiary (nominated female member) should have a bank account wherein the bank records’ name should match the scheme records.
- In case the beneficiary does not possess a bank account, then a bank account would be required to be opened before the date of approval of the application.
Priority should be given to Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Priority should be given to Orunodoi Scheme 2020 to those households which
- Has widows, divorced female / unmarried female / separated females and any specially-abled member of the House Hold
- Priority will be given to poorer families whether they are covered under NFSA or not
How to Apply Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Arunodoi Scheme Assam Application Form Download link
- Download the Application form and fill in all details
- Submit the form and all necessary documents to the respective Gaon Panchayat / Village committee development council (VCDC)/separate office.
How can you know if you have not got money from Orunodoi Scheme 2021
There is no online facility to find out if your Orunodoi has access to money in the bank. If you want to know, you need to check your bank account. Click on this link if you’re going to see that you don’t get the money of Orunodoi while sitting at home.
How To Check Payment Status of Arunodoi scheme Assam
Applicants Who applied Orunodoi Scheme have now check their payment status below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down, check the important link section
- Click on the orunodoi scheme payment status link.
- Select your bank in the fast box.
- type Your bank account number in the second box
- Confirm by Re Typing your bank account number in the third box
- Type the capture code in the nearby box.
- Click on the search button. You will get your payment details there.
Important links of Arunodoi scheme Assam
|Assam Orunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|orunodoi scheme payment status||Click Here|
|Download Arunodoi Scheme 2020 official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Orunodoi Annexure Form PDF Click Here