Assam High school Tet Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 387 Posts of Arts, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit And Assamese Language Graduate Teacher (GT) Vacancy in 21 Plain Districts of Assam. These posts are lying vacant in various Provincialised High Schools/ Higher Secondary Schools throughout the State of Assam. Aspirants who are qualified in Assam High School TET can apply online from from 15th January, 2022 and will be accepted till 12.00 Midnight of 31st January, 2022. The complete procedure to apply online is here.
Overview of Assam HS Tet Recruitment 2021
|Name of Organization||Director of secondary education, Assam (DSE)|
|Name of Post
|No. of Posts||387 Posts|
|Application Process Start Form||15th January 2021|
|Last Date||31st January, 2022|
Related Post: DSE Assam Merit List 2022
Vacancy Details of Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
Total No of Post: 387 Posts
- Graduate Teacher Arts: 224 Posts
- Graduate Teacher Science: 121 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 29 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 13 Post
Medium Wise Post
- ARTS Assamese Medium: 179 Posts
- SCIENCE Assamese Medium: 107 Posts
- HINDI Assamese Medium: 24 Posts
- SANSKRIT Assamese Medium: 12 Posts
- ARTS Bengali Medium: 45 Posts
- SCIENCE Bengali Medium: 14 Post
- HINDI Bengali Medium: 05 Posts
- Sanskrit Bengali Medium: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Graduate Scale of pay of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.60,500/ – and Grade Pay Rs.8,700/- Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Eligibility Criteria for High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
For the post of Graduate Teacher (Arts): The candidate must be Arts/Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts/ Commerce having from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science): The candidate must be Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science having from recognized University with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Hindi): Pravin / Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University.
BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or post Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi B.T/B.Ed. degree from any recognized University (Parangat to be treated as B.Ed. degree).
For Assamese Language Teacher: BA with Hnos./ Major in the concerned subject with 50% marks and BT/ B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
For Sanskrit Teacher: Shastri with 50% marks and having degree qualification with 50% marks or post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized University,
BA with 50% marks and having Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% of marks or Post Graduate Degree in Arts with 50% marks in Sanskrit
Other Eligibility Criteria of Assam High School TET Recruitment 2022
Nationality: Applicant must be Indian citizens and permanent resident in Assam.
Candidates Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January of 2021
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/ MOBC.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to PwD.
How to Apply Assam High School TET Recruitment 2022
Eligible And Interested Candidates are able to Submit their online application for this recruitment of Assam High school teacher Recruitment 2022 by following below provided simple steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on online Application Link
- Click on Candidates Registration
- In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
After Submission of online application form, Take print out the final Application form for future use.
Related Post: DSE Assam Merit List 2022
List of Important Documents to Apply Assam HS Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Mark-sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark-sheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Graduate Teacher Arts and Science, shall submit all three year Mark-sheet).
- Post Graduate mark-sheet and Certificate in case of less than 50% marks in Graduation.
- High School TET mark-sheet.
- B.Ed. Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable).
- Certificate NCC & Sports & Cultural (if Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (if Applicable).
- Scanned Signature.
Important Date of Assam High school Tet Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of online application: 15th january 222
- Last date of online application: 31st january 2022
Assam High School TET Recruitment Important Link
Selection Process of High School TET Recruitment 2022
(a) Criteria for Selection of Graduate Teacher (Arts and Science):
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc examination (in case of Major/Hons, the marks obtained in Major/Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T/B.Ed. final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate/Junior Teacher in a provincialized High/ Higher Secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualification. Any experience teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.
Assam high school tet advertisement pdf 2022
Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i)Gi), (ii) and (iv) above it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example 60% marks in the particular examination he/she secure 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination.
50 marks 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as contractual teacher and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years. The Rule 10 (3) of the Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised Schools) Service Rules, 2018 prescribes that: The teachers engaged on contractual basis in a provincialised Higher Secondary /High school under the Scheme “strengthening of secondary education shall be given preference for recruitment to the post of Graduate Teacher by awarding total 50 bonus marks for their services as contractual teacher, i.e. 25 marks for one year and another 25 marks for completion of two years of service as contractual teacher, subject to consideration for maximum period of two years”.
50 marks teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized Higher Secondary School or High School/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers provided they have requisite academic and professional qualification.
10 marks for NCC certificate (10 marks for “C” certificate and 5 marks for “B” certificate)
10 marks for participating in recognized sports at national level representing Assam.
10 marks for achievements in fine Arts and cultural activities representing the State officially at National level.
Assam high school teacher Recruitment 2022
(b) Criteria for Selection of Assamese Language Teacher and Hindi Teacher: 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA Examination with the concerning language as one of the subjects or highest degree in the language i.e. Pravin Ratna Examination in case of Hindi Teacher.
100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T/B.Ed. final examination.
100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination; provided that a special TET shall be conducted for language teachers comprising of the subjects of Pedagogy and Child Development, Language concerned and General Knowledge.
Assam high school teacher Merit list 2021
Director of Secondary Education, Assam (DSE), will be Release Assam high school Tet Teacher merit List after completed online Application Process for the post of 6095 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science). Candidates who have successfully Selected in Provisional Merit list for the below-mentioned post can now Check Their Name in final merit list on this page.
Related Post: Assam Venture School Provincialisation List Click Here