|Name of Organization||Director of secondary education, Assam (DSE)|
|Name of Post||Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Posts||387 posts|
|Application Process Start Form||15th January 2022|
|Last Date||31st January, 2022|
Assam High School, Tet Recruitment 2022
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 387 posts of Arts, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit, and Assamese Language Graduate Teacher (GT) Vacancies in 21 plain districts of Assam. These posts are lying vacant in various provincialised high schools and higher secondary schools throughout the state of Assam. Aspirants who are qualified for Assam High School TET can apply online from January 15th, 2022 and will be accepted till 12.00 midnight on January 31st, 2022. The complete procedure to apply online is here.
Related Post: DSE Assam Merit List 2022
Vacancy Details of Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2022
Total Number of Posts: 387 Posts
- Graduate Teacher Arts: 224 Posts
- Graduate Teacher Science: 121 Posts
- Hindi Teacher: 29 Posts
- Sanskrit Teacher: 13 Posts
Medium Wise Post
- ARTS Assamese Medium: 179 Posts
- Science, Assamese Medium: 107 Posts
- HINDI Assamese Medium: 24 Posts
- SANSKRIT, Assamese Medium: 12 Posts
- ARTS Bengali Medium: 45 Posts
- SCIENCE Bengali Medium: 14 Post
- Hindi (Bengali) Medium: 05 Posts
- Sanskrit in Bengali Medium: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Graduate Scale of Pay of Rs.14,500/-to Rs.60,500/-and Grade Pay of Rs.8,700/-Per Month and other allowances as admissible as per rule.
Eligibility Criteria for High School Teacher Recruitment 2021
For the post of Graduate Teacher (Arts): The candidate must be Arts/Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate in Arts/Commerce from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution(s).
For the post of Graduate Teacher (Science): The candidate must be a Science Graduate or Post Graduate in Science from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (or its equivalent) and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution(s).
Graduate Teacher (Hindi): Pravin/Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and a degree qualification with 50% marks or a postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university. Or BA with 50% marks and having Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks or post-Graduate in Arts with 50% marks provided that he has passed BA with one of the subjects as Hindi with 50% marks in Hindi, B.T. or B.Ed. degree from any recognized university (Parangat to be treated as B.Ed. degree).
For Assamese Language Teacher: BA with Hnos./Major in the concerned subject with 50% marks and BT/B.Ed degree from any recognized university.
For Sanskrit Teacher: Shastri with 50% marks and having a degree qualification with 50% marks or a postgraduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, Or BA with 50% marks and having Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks or Post Graduate Degree in Arts with 50% marks in Sanskrit.
Other Eligibility Criteria for Assam High School TET Recruitment 2022
Nationality: Applicants must be Indian citizens and permanent residents in Assam. A candidate’s age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 40 years old as on January 1, 2022. Age Relaxation:
- 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H).
- 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 10 years in respect of candidates belonging to PwD.
How to Apply for Assam High School TET Recruitment 2022
Eligible and interested candidates are able to submit their online application for this recruitment of Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2022 by following the below provided simple steps.
- Scroll down and check the Important Link Section.
- Click on the online application link.
- Click on Candidates’ Registration
- In the next stage, fill in all your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- After submission of the online application form, take a print out of the final application form for future use.
Related Post: DSE Assam Merit List
List of Important Documents to Apply for Assam HS Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Mark-sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof).
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Candidates for the post of Graduate Teacher Arts and Science shall submit all three year mark-sheets).
- Post Graduate mark-sheet and certificate in case of less than 50% marks in Graduation.
- High School TET mark-sheet
- B.Ed. Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate NCC & Sports & Cultural (if applicable).
- Experience Certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned Signature.
Important Date of Assam High School Tet Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of online application: 15th january 222
- Last date of online application: 31st january 2022
Assam High School TET Recruitment Important Link
The Selection Process of High School TET Recruitment 2022
(a) Criteria for Selection of Graduate Teachers (Arts and Science):
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.A/B.Com/B.Sc examination (in case of Major/Hons, the marks obtained in Major/Hons shall be taken into consideration).
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in the HS final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in the B.T./B.Ed. final examination.
- 100 marks on percentage of marks in the TET examination or 60 marks for 15 years of experience as an undergraduate or junior teacher in a provincialized high or higher secondary school having requisite academic and professional qualifications. Any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secured by such an experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher.
Assam high school tet advertisement pdf 2022
Explanation: For the purpose of calculation of marks under the categories mentioned in clauses (i)Gi), (ii) and (iv) above, it may be clarified that if a candidate secures; for example, 60% marks in the particular examination, he/she secures 60 marks out of 100 marks allotted in the concerned examination. 50 marks: 25 marks for one year of teaching experience as a contractual teacher, and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a minimum period of two years.
The Rule 10 (3) of the Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised Schools) Service Rules, 2018 prescribes that: The teachers engaged on a contractual basis in a provincialised higher secondary or high school under the Scheme “strengthening of secondary education shall be given preference for recruitment to the post of Graduate Teacher by awarding a total of 50 bonus marks for their services as contractual teachers, i.e., 25 marks for one year and another 25 marks for the completion of two years of service as contractual teacher, subject to consideration for a maximum period of two years”. 50 marks for teaching experience for the teachers working continuously on a fixed pay basis(other than contractual teachers) in a provincialized higher secondary school or high school/Madrassa for their service as fixed pay teachers, provided they have the requisite academic and professional qualifications.
10 marks for the NCC certificate (10 marks for the “C” certificate and 5 marks for the “B” certificate). 10 marks for participating in recognized sports at a national level, representing Assam. 10 marks for achievements in fine arts and cultural activities, representing the state officially at national level.
Assam High School Teacher Recruitment 2022
(b) Criteria for Selection of Assamese Language Teacher and Hindi Teacher: 100 marks on percentage of marks in the BA Examination with the concerning language as one of the subjects or highest degree in the language, i.e., Pravin Ratna Examination in case of Hindi Teacher. 100 marks on percentage of marks in the HS final examination. 100 marks on percentage of marks in the B.T./B.Ed. final examination. 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination; provided that a special TET shall be conducted for language teachers comprising of the subjects of Pedagogy and Child Development, Language concerned and General Knowledge.
Assam High School Teacher Merit List 2022
The Director of Secondary Education, Assam (DSE), will release the Assam high school Tet Teacher merit List after completing the online application process for the post of 6095 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science). Candidates who have been successfully selected in the provisional merit list for the below-mentioned post can now check their names in the final merit list on this page.
Related Post: Assam Venture School Provincialisation List Click Here